Reviews for Third time's the Charm
Sacherine chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
Yes, this is the best part!
Emolichic1 chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
Continue this pls.
Emolichic1 chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Dru is a nice twist.
ginar369 chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Dru got Riley? Holy crap. I hope she can stake him. Riley was a sadistic person when human I doubt that he got over that as a vamp.
Emolichic1 chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
I love that you updated. Keep going and thanks.
Lyzzybelle chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Updating soon?
Emolichic1 chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Not Spike, right?
Sweet-T3 chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
I'm guessing Scarface is Riley. The story is moving too slowly to hold my attention though, not much in the way of character development, all these unnecessary unknowns don't add to plot, they just add clutter. For example chapter one from spikes POV is totally un connected to rest of chapters, willows email keeps being referenced but still we don't know what it's about, no big mystery if we're reading from Buffy's POV, so the tone keeps shifting all seems unfocused. The way I determine if a story is good or not, if I'm starting to speed read chapters, it means something is seriously lacking in e character and plot development to hold my interest, so I'm just trying to get to the end of the story...right now I just caught myself starting to speed read...
tranland chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Well hey there! I really like this story so I decided to review it tonight, haha.

I like the way this story is going. I have no idea who it could be... then again I suck at mystery.

And one question- what is that dialogue from at the beginning of the chapter? I recognized the first few chapters... Oh wait nevermind I just remembered.

It's the episode when Willow goes magic-crazy and says "Why don't they just get married then?" about Spike and Buffy and then Buffy is telling Riley about the wedding as she looks at wedding dresses.

Best. Episode. Ever.

Sorry I don't remember the name of the episode or even what season it's in exactly... I think somewhere in the beginning of the... uhh the fourth or fifth season, when Oz just left.

... yeah.

Great story! Keep up the good work! :D

Byrneshadow
SpikeFan4Life95 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
I love this story! Please update soon. Hmm Spike without a soul obviously. Exciting - I like evil spike :3
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »