Reviews for Third time's the Charm
Season 5 Glory
Lyzzybelle chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Season 4 Spike and Giles
Emolichic1 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
It can't be Spike. Please don't let it be.
ginar369 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
It's Spike! The brunette reminds him of Dawn! What did Dru do? Taking his soul wouldn't be enough, he loved them before he even had it. So maybe she took his ability to love away? Or she just thralled him. Procrastinate more! Post fast.
ginar369 chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
The quote is from Season 4 Something Blue.

It has to be Spike, although I am having a hard time understand why he wants to kill her. And if it is Spike I can't see him trying to kill Dawn. But then again unless I forgot I don't think anyone has died yet.
TwighlightBella chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
ginar369 chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Okay the Giles, Spike and Buffy conversation is probably from season 4 because they were in the magic box in season 5 but I don't know what episode. The Spike and Dawn conversation is season 5 Blood Ties.

Well Andrew got away with his secret over the phone but now that he is at her apartment I think he is going to cave big time. He brought up Spike first and Buffy is probably going to say well it can't be Spike Spike is dead. And then Andrew is going to have to spill his secret.
Emolichic1 chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
That was an interesting surprise.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
Scarface huh? Some vamp is channeling his inner Pacino. The only vamp we know that has a scar is Spike.

But... Let's see

It could be Riley. His wife left him, he went back to vamp-ho's and blames Buffy? And he has a scar on his face.

Angel lost his soul and is coming after Buffy and he now has a scar on his face.
Emolichic1 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Glad you didn't kill her off. :)
Ashlight11 chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Oh that was clever wording for your AN xD. So, idk the first quote, just started the series. I know the second is from season 2 when Angel is talking to Spike and Drusilla. Mostly because I just watched that one xD. It still count? Love the idea of Buffy in Rome, I've never seen Rome so I'm having a lapse in the visual center of my brain that could be helped... Hope Dawn's okay after the explosion o.o these 'Seventeen' people sound like sadistic serial killers... though vampires, in general I guess, are serial killers. But, anyways, they know Buffy's number! 0.0 Anyway, Great idea, can't wait for next chapter!
Emolichic1 chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Uh oh, is Dawn ok? I hope so.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Evil cliff hanger! What did Willow tell Buffy? Please tell me Dawn got out? Post fast!
Emolichic1 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
What's in the e-mail?
ginar369 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Well I know it was from Season 4 sometime during or after Pangs.

I think I was right it does have to do with Hostile 17. Could it be Riley (evil Riley)? Or is it Spike being controlled by someone?
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »