Reviews for Family Ties
EOWINDAWELL chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
Je trouve cette fanfiction très émouvante, surtout avec Loki dans le rôle de père et ses enfants qui lui viennent en aide ;)
DreaSML chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
That was sooo adorable! Seeing how the family in whole act as a real family is just really heartwarming. Good job!
Miranda Raizel chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
I loved the story its cute
Maia2 chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Awww. This was cute. It was not mushy, nor insta!fix. It was sad, and painful, but realistic. I really liked it. I like how Steve and Tony helped Thor, through their humanity. How Thor owned up to it. How Heimdall approved. I was proud of Sigyn and Frigga.
The children were great, and Loki was wonderful.
Glad they came to an understanding in the end.
Wolfnight2012 chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
Cute story!
I don't know anything about Loki's children, or their mother, and I am now fileing this under head-canon!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Loved it
Potkanka chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Well if one of your stories deserves a sequel, it's this one! I loved Loki's kids: a half dead lady, crazy twins, a snake, a wolf and a horse... that's pretty awesome in itself when you picture it! They have so much potential, ten chapters are hardly enough. And I love the family ties, how much Loki and his kids - and Sigyn too - care for each other, it was beautiful.
It would also be pretty interesting how would Thor's and Loki's relationship continue. I mean right now, they're enemies but with a promise to the future that they will be allies. I think that's a pretty peculiar situation that could be explored :) And then Thor would finally become the king (and Odin could retire - I guess I wouldn't mind THAT much if he died, but Thor and Frigga would mourn and that would be unneeded hindrance; also, I wouldn't wish that to Frigga, she loves him) and he'd have to win the trust of Loki's children and a random enemy would attack Midgard just for Thor to have an excuse to bring all the kids there and meet with the Avengers again, i.e. more crazy interactions! :D A bunch of offsprings of the God of Mischief helping the heroes to save the day, that can only end well! :D And it seems quite obvious that Loki would be supportive of any kind of mischief they would cause too. XD

I also approve of Tony's moral compass - he actually agreed with Steve, that's saying something! And then Thor went against Odin... and Frigga did too, I'm surprised Odin didn't consider this to be the disasters Loki's kids would bring XD

Yeah, the kids were just awesome and Loki is such a great father, this fic was a wonderful idea :'-)

Also, I loved the final conversation of Thor and Loki, I really admire your way of writing the dialogues and this one was a perfect ending. I went all "d'aww" with Loki's "The day that happens is the day that I will become your ally."

Why doesn't this have more favs and reviews? D:
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
hmm. Good work. As Thor said, step towards Reconciliation.
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
that was nice. Now to tell Loki the good news!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
I hope everything tursn out. Loki's a great dad. I wanna see him reunited with his kids
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
leave it to Tony to get the last word. :)
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
all Loki's children. Hey that coudl be the new title! LOL!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
oh! My! didn't see that coming. I'm in!
noukinav018 chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Cute ending...

And that's that. :)

Thx for posting!
noukinav018 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Aw! Go Thor! At leas he'll gain the loyalty from Loki's family :)

Even Heimdall approves! That's truly something.