Reviews for Stages of Acceptance
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/14
I swear, when and doubt, always turn to a lomonaaren drarry story when one is stuck in a reading slump. I've come across drarry stories that were just meh, one right after the other, and then i come here by accident and it was what I needed. It was good. Really really good.
Gcgray chapter 1 . 8/14
Well written! Wanted more! :-)
AnyankaEllie chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
That was an interesting one to read, though really the one where everything is only beginning and with slow steps, but still I like the idea.
Chiseplushie chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Thank you for this story.
Chise
notmyyehet chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
not fully romantic but not quite sad. an odd story in the way of genre and feeling, a well written one in terms of words, and a fantastic one in terms of overall. as i said before, odd. but well done, nonetheless.
Fumiko15 chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Ahh I love the slow build of feelings in this story!
bella chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
this did not end the way i wanted but i cannot deny that the writing was beautiful. it made me feel something, & my heart ached. the line "he still loves ginny, and he knows a part of him always will." really tore me apart. i didm;t like how he was so sad and depressed and didn't really chose to love draco and how he loved ginny throughout the whole thing idk it made my heart break but i have to admit that any writer that can make me feel as passionate as you did is a great one.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
just so u know i am dead you killed me im writing this from my grave
lw117149 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
well done
holly chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
brilliant
I know okay chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I think that would be pretty awful to go through.
intensiveoffensive chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was a strange concept and I didn't particularly like it at first, but it's good :0
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
It was sweet, chaste and lovely!
Perfect again.
Janelily chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I feel I ought to cry for Harry but the tears are stuck in my throat. Everything just feels so hallow and broken. This might be the first fic where I actually wanted Harry to get back together with Ginny.

I should probably take your angst marked fics more seriously. Thank you for sharing!
GG chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I have to say that when I clicked on this, I wasn't expecting it to be this well written.
...Stupid pessimism.