Reviews for Little Earthquakes
bunnykoko chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Do you plan to continue this story?
alexindigo chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Please update soon! This has been fantastic so far. So typically Tiva, with their non-communicating style of communication and misunderstandings/assumptions galore. Can't believe Tony thought Ziva felt pity for him. I've seen her spend years with him keeping her at arm's length, even going so far as to rejecting her outright, albeit implied rejection, so it pains me that he has hurt her yet again with first his emotional distance and then now his physical distance.

Can't wait for more. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
harrypotteraddict101 chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
I love it! Except I hate that Tony had to take this job. Why did he leave? Lol can't wait for the next chapter! Your awesome! Update soon please! D
Robern chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
it is a good story but please don't have them apart for tooooo long!
Anonymous033 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
This was heartbreaking.

HEARTBREAKING.

And I love it. Well, not the story line, but the way you've written it. So beautiful and painful and poignant, and even though I hope it gets better soon, I loved the insight you gave us on Tony's and Ziva's thoughts.

Gosh.

This is an incredible chapter.

~Soph
tivaandmcabby chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
oh no! what's happened? this is so sad, this story is always really touching, and it was in this chapter too :D i really hope they get back together as a team again, but it was an interesting twist in the storyline, so once again, well done :D
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Oh Dear LORD this one made me so sad.

Not crying sad but totally in their heads sad.

Sniff

sniff

It's not melancholy it's downright tragic in a way.

I can only hope it gets better for them all in the next chapter.

sniff

Melancholy...

sigh...
ForeignMusicLyrics chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Sorry it won't let me log in

This was so sad but so good! Please have Tony return!
JMHaughey chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
What a wonderful update.

The end when Tony and Ziva are both missing the other, ouch! So brilliantly illustrated. Look forward to the next one.
ShortSarcasm chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Loved it
mprmusings chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
wow-think you should have prefaced this one as achingly melancholy! so well written, my heart felt as heavy as i imagined tony's to feel as i was reading along this journey. beautiful and painful. looking forward to the next update (i think)

thank you for the update!
heather chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
I love your writing style! I look forward to the next update!
Anonymous033 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Wow.

That WAS a little bit crazy, and I absolutely love it! Just, WOW. All the emotions and pain and hope and everything in between ... it was incredible.

Can't say I approve of the way Tony dealt with his grief, but of course it's very Tony and very Ziva to know that and very them and very in character. Yea, I know I'm repeating myself, haha. I'm just a little bit in shock o.o

You've written Tony's grief and Ziva's concern very wonderfully.

I'm nervous for the next chapter now! Please update soon! Thank you for the first two chapters :)

~Soph
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Aftershocks indeed. This is a compelling first chapter. Tony's Confessions and heartfelt emotions in the bathroom were profound and gut wrenching. Ziva was shocked beyond belief and I'm not sure she can handle the feelings his confessions have caused. They are both afraid of the intensity of their feelings for each other. More Ziva, but Tony is good at hiding and pretending.

Great start and I can't wait to read what's next.
TapesAndRecords chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Aww, that was lovely. Well, apart from the dead Sr, getting wasted, and puking. I still think it was lovely.

I love this idea and I think it's coming together very nicely. And they are explosive, aren't they? They're Tony and Ziva, for good