Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
Ame Ryuokami chapter 5 . 4/8
Lols. Good luck with your job and can't wait for the second half of this chapter. :3
Dream-Ryoko chapter 5 . 2/16
I've been really enjoying this story, I kept checking up on it and am glad to see you are still going to update it. Keep up the great work I cant wait to see how it develops!
angels123 chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
good story
continue pls :)
Avienda chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I wont give up on you if you dont give up on the story ;D
roxyroxas1313 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
... Oh god... This chapter... Priceless... I laughed so dang hard I think my cat thinks I am on drugs. Poor cat... But yeah when ever you wanna update now that I am looking forward to it. Hehe... God Vanille your so good...! Hahaha! God I cannot even write a review right because I am still laughing!

-RoxyRoxas1313
Tear of Light chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I found myself laughing at the most recent turn of events. Using Vanille as a gaydar was the best! Lol. And of course Serah, in the previous chapter giving Lightning a hard time. Priceless. I look forward to when those two finally speak. XD
utenafangirl chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
well hopefully fang would talk to her soon lol the suspense is killing me slowly in time hehe
Baka-Strawberry chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Oh my god, this chapter literally really made my day!

Vanille and Fang are just hilarious - especially Vanille lol. Her gaydar observation, wow. That part had me rolling on the floor - laughing.

Looking forward for next chapters XD I really hope that you can update every month :P
Beyond Backup chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I'm glad to see you back! I really enjoyed reading this chapter and was delighted you updated. It's an interesting chapter and it pushes the plot along. c:
Vivo Vixi Victum chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Glad to see this plucked from the ever-growing "promising but abandoned" pile of FLight fiction. Looking forward to more!
thunder1514 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Cute
hubble36 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I like this ._.

Keep up to good work ;D
how exciting
Hollow Panda chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Haha it's been so long, I have to reread the story. It was a nice break from everything. Maybe, next time have Light go with Serah doing and idk, bump into a certain brunette lol. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to an update...

Congratulations by the way!
chinpokoma chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Ah, yes, India... a terrible, backwards culture. Ultrasounds are "illegal" there to try to stem the tsunami of gender-selective abortions because they are so popular. But, soon they'll have a situation where there are not nearly enough women for each man to get married, and then they will reap what they've sewn.
Baka-Strawberry chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
OMG, finally you update this story!

Its been... well, almost 8 months? I almost given up, lol. (A lot of amazing FLight fics are left dead out there, I'm sad...)

Uh oh, so Fang distracts Lightning... yes yes, I can see that... They distract each other (can't blame them for being so amazingly gorgeous :p)

I can't wait until they really make some interactions!

Looking forward for next chapters :)