Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
TeamFandom chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update...

Please for the love of the Lifestream Yevon and Etro please again update! ;P
Hahahahah!
ilovemycandy chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
I actually am enjoying this fic can't wait for you to update again.
Ame Ryuokami chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Lols. Good luck with your job and can't wait for the second half of this chapter. :3
Dream-Ryoko chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I've been really enjoying this story, I kept checking up on it and am glad to see you are still going to update it. Keep up the great work I cant wait to see how it develops!
Mr.Ncguy chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
good story
continue pls :)
Avienda chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I wont give up on you if you dont give up on the story ;D
roxyroxas1313 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
... Oh god... This chapter... Priceless... I laughed so dang hard I think my cat thinks I am on drugs. Poor cat... But yeah when ever you wanna update now that I am looking forward to it. Hehe... God Vanille your so good...! Hahaha! God I cannot even write a review right because I am still laughing!

-RoxyRoxas1313
Tear of Light chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I found myself laughing at the most recent turn of events. Using Vanille as a gaydar was the best! Lol. And of course Serah, in the previous chapter giving Lightning a hard time. Priceless. I look forward to when those two finally speak. XD
utenafangirl chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
well hopefully fang would talk to her soon lol the suspense is killing me slowly in time hehe
Baka-Strawberry chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Oh my god, this chapter literally really made my day!

Vanille and Fang are just hilarious - especially Vanille lol. Her gaydar observation, wow. That part had me rolling on the floor - laughing.

Looking forward for next chapters XD I really hope that you can update every month :P
Lich Irelia chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I'm glad to see you back! I really enjoyed reading this chapter and was delighted you updated. It's an interesting chapter and it pushes the plot along. c:
Vivo Vixi Victum chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Glad to see this plucked from the ever-growing "promising but abandoned" pile of FLight fiction. Looking forward to more!
thunder1514 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Cute
hubble36 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
I like this ._.

Keep up to good work ;D
how exciting
Hollow Panda chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Haha it's been so long, I have to reread the story. It was a nice break from everything. Maybe, next time have Light go with Serah doing and idk, bump into a certain brunette lol. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to an update...

Congratulations by the way!