Reviews for December The 31st
quite enjoyable.
Emely-saved-me chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
This was great!
Ripplerose chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
WONDERFUL story. I LOVE it! It's got everyone in it and shows you more about Hathaway! Thanks for writing this!
ChangingTheCircumstances chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
This was adorable. I love the TV show Lewis and this was a great fanfic for it. Good job.
TT chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Loved it! I've actually read this, especially these last few chapters multiple times since I found this story. I love James being integrated into Lewis personal life :) Great job!
WhyAye chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Very nice! What a great holiday gift! Everyone so happy. Did I say thanks? You made me happy.
noenigma chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Nice :)
Moosepath01 chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
very nice, thank you for this New year's story. Happy New Year to you!
Gevaudan chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Excellent! A wonderful start to 2012's fanfiction reading! Thank you very much!
Gevaudan chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Awww! Lovely, beautifully written chapter.
Gevaudan chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
I've never heard of this tradition is it specifically Geordie? Loved fatherly Lewis and Hathaway's uncertainty with the baby!
Gevaudan chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I'm hoping the next chapter reveals the answer to the Christmas Jumper question... I do love mine. Another lovely chapter - I can picture it all in my head quite clearly!
Gevaudan chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I can imagine Lewis having New Year Parties... I am intruiged to see how this one turns out!
Gevaudan chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh this is an excellent New Year treat as I return from my holiday. I love that Hathaway is not thrilled by the idea of board games... as my husband is obsessed with them I can only sympathise!
princessozmaofoz chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Aww! I thought it was very cute. great job :)