Reviews for Better Off Forgotten
DJmiso chapter 45 . 5/13
is it safe putting a cheese and bread sandwich in the toaster!? QTNA: did she burn the kitchen!?

anyway, this story was great! i couldn’t put it down, i’ve lost hours of sleep because i read so slowly. qq but that meant you did a great job writing it and i loved it. thank you fer sharing this with us! yer amazing!
DJmiso chapter 41 . 5/13
i’m beginning to wonder if jeb is being controlled, too. i thought he actually cared for the flock. at least, the books made him out to be that way. it just seems a little out of place fer him to be acting this way and i’m just waiting for the flock to find out that he’s been under control as well. or maybe i’m a little attached to him. which is like a love-hate feeling i have for him, just like max.
DJmiso chapter 27 . 5/12
controlled? what? like, remotes? do they have secret antennae? what the heck.
DJmiso chapter 25 . 5/12
which makes me question how did fang remember? or was he not treated the same as the others?
DJmiso chapter 23 . 5/12
wahoo! th voice is back. but, like, i’ve always been confused by it. in yer story, is it i’ve or a manifestation of max’s imagination. i always keep imagining it max’s imagination and that she’s smarter than she realizes but the books say different. which is it fer you?
DJmiso chapter 19 . 5/12
what the hell about that was awful? or cliche? damn, fam, yer doing way more fine than i am right now. i saw yer AN and just had to comment because i couldn’t keep quiet about that. i was quiet fer everything else but that right there forced me to tell you straight (unless you. ame back long ago and edited this chapter, in which case, ignore everything i jus said). the puns. god, i loved them. even though everytime one came up i had to squint and picture myself doing a face at max. like, really, girl. xD
MaybeInAnotherLife chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
So good
Arkytior's Song chapter 45 . 8/26/2014
Lol LOVED this! It was really cute!
f chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Nudge has to be at the fashion and arts institute
f chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY
f chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
so you have your price-your sole for a cookie EEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP third book when max and fang go to dr. M house
f chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Mulan and Pochahantas are my to favorite disney movies and i love how fang is kinda sorta throwing hints to max about her real life
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
cool. but weres fang? He should hav been there 2 save his beloved!
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 31 . 7/26/2013
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
BoOkWoRm chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
I like it, Nudge is more into the story now.