Reviews for Of Confrontations and Clandestine Meetings
VentMonster chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
It's a shame this is only a One-Shot. very enjoyable to read.
Srta. Sophie Nara chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Dios DIOS GOD }¡NUNCA HABÍA LEÍDO ALGO CALIENTE DE ELLOS SIENDO TAN ICC! LO AMÉ. MUCHO LO AMÉ.
fUE GENIAL T_T ESTE FIC ES UN JOYA TREMENDA.
GRACIAS POR ESCRIBIR
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
This was PHENOMENAL!

The way you depicted Videl's character was absolutely spot-on. I liked each and every single part. So far, so good - I guess, nothing caught my eye.

And a thumbs-up fro this ingenious idea as well. Videl is always the clever girl, and Gohan... in his towel... My Gawd! He is a Greek-god with the best of physique, that's for sure.

Well for some good Gohan/Videl recommendations. I'm suggesting you some of my own personal favorites. But since it's been some time for you, I am not sure whether you are still into Gohan/Videl pairing. For the record, I've tried some G/V stories too.

My FIVE Favorite Fanfictions on Gohan/Videl Pairing

1. Plus One

By: Team Dragon Star

Tired of being pursued by the gold-digging, glory-seeking, Satan obsessed freaks of the world, Videl will resort to the only method open to a celebrity like her to find Mr. Right.

2. The Greatest Gift you can Give

By: demi-legend

[COMPLETE(GohVid) Starts slow at first, but gets way better, trust me. A story about love and great sacrifice with a lot of surprises that you will always &REVIEW! I GUARANTEE YOU IT'S WORTH IT BY THE END!

3. Secret Heart

By: CloakSky

A retelling of Gohan and Videl's love story. Kind of a rewrite of what happens in Dragon Ball Z some time after Gohan starts going to Orange Star High and meets Videl. And it all begins because of a stolen kiss neither of them expected to ever happen...

4. Stormy Dreams

By: Game Gal

Chapter 27 finally is up! R&R! Now that everything is out in the open, how are Gohan and Videl preparing for the trial of the century? Will they make it through stronger then ever, or will external forces try and separate them? Read and find out. Don't forget to review too! :)

5. One Miffed Delivery Boy

By: jjgp1112

Gohan is an angry, brooding teenager. After being enrolled against his wishes into Orange Star High School, our favorite Half Saiyan now has to cope with the annoyances of school. And will that girl with the pigtails stop looking at him like that?

HONOURABLE MENTION

1. Videl, the doctor's apprentice

By: Denim Jean

In a medieval-like fantasy world, Son Gohan meets a young woman, Videl, who comes to West City in search of medicinal herbs to develop a cure for a mysterious illness which is killing people in Orange Star, her home. Will she achieve her goal before it's too late? Who will help (or delay) her? Gohan/Videl... and many more!

2. Great Expectations

By: kalebxdd

Every Saturday Videl goes to the Satan City library so she can escape reality for a few hours. This is where she meets a boy who shares her love for literature and who can relate to her always being in her father's shadow. Watch as their bond grows stronger and time progresses.

3. Two Halves of a Soul

By: DarkHeart81

Both suffering from the loss of a loved one, Gohan and Videl meet and become friends soon after the Cell Games. How will this affect their relationship? What's this new evil lurking in the shadows on its way to Earth?

4. Picking Up The Pieces

By: MysticSaiyan1

[Gohan&Videl] Gohan and Videl deal with the aftermath of the Buu saga. Gohan makes a decision that will change his life and those around him forever. Chapter 11 up!

Hope, I can see another G/V fic from you, sometime soon.
~GoHaNViDeLSoN
Rebmul chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
needs a sequel and check out dead planet and dead planet reborn
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
great story
rebmul8 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
love to see a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
oh that was a evil last touch with "sure thing Saiyaman" lol
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
it is hot when you see them in only a towel
crazyguy55 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
i feel like it was less a feeling of love and more one of lust you should probably work on that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
So... About the rating... IT SHOULD BE T, NOT M! YOU WASTED MY TIME!
Lunarue chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh wow o.O this deserves so many more reviews than it has! It was perfect, funny, and during the spicy parts were perfect! XD
great gospel chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is just so fitting. I love Videl's attitude here; you definitely pinned her character down. Great work!

sora