Reviews for EO Challenge: On the Stroke of Midnight
MsMKT86 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
I finally got around to reading this. It was good. I liked it a lot. You're one of my fave authors. Always looking forward to read what you put out there.
Zinfer chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
I liked this very much :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
A classic Winchester New Year. Good drabble!
TheYmp chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Great drabbles - I especially loved how they followed on from each other, but could also each stand on their own.

My grandmother always used to call it "Old Year's Night" and like your first drabble, it can be a sad time sometimes as you look back.

But, although it sounds a little sappy, some of the best New Year's Eves I've had have been like the last drabble - quiet ones with just my OTP for company!

Thanks
GaelicAngel chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Well atleast they had each other and was stil alive. The begining was a little sad but I loved the ending. Great work and if I haven't said it before, Happy New Year!
Nana56 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
They don't have much, but they do have the knowledge that what they do makes a difference to a whole world. :D

That will have to do them. Nicely done. :)
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Great read as per usual! Typical of the character's lives to be fixing wounds whilst an un-knowing crowd go on with their own "normal" lives, and the brothers stand apart from it. Wouldn't it be great if they could join in for once?

Chick x
MeAzrael chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Seriously! The poor boys deserve better than two bottles of beer and some pain killers on New Year's Eve. On the other hand: they are alive, they celebrate together AND they have beer! Nice atmosphere with the contrast of people partying outside – and the Winchesters patching each other up inside. May the new year bring them peace!

xx Kate
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
I enjoyed reading your story.

It started out sad, but I loved the final scene you created with your words for us to visualize.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Swellison chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Really nice ending, here. But now I'm wondering if these New Year-type countdowns would trigger memories of NRFTW for either- or both- of the boys. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Sue
Swellison chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Nice continuation, but I was expecting Dean to do something about Sam's ankle? Maybe the next drabble...
Swellison chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
OH, someone's been a busy girl. Ouch! Poor boys, what a huge contrast between the revelry outside and the first aid-ing inside.
ccase13 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Dean and Sam would count it a happy New Year's Eve if they saved a life.
masondixon chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Very good job; good feel the atmosphere of the motel room and the sad weariness hovering over the two boys. And yet, at the again, they were together and felt some grim satisfaction at what they had accomplished.

Thank You and may the year be good to you and yours.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Ouch. Cool imagery of suffering with sounds of happiness so close by. Aching.