Reviews for Harry Potter With A Twist
lifeiscool chapter 22 . 1/25
I'm sick. And I was reading your fanfic.I love it. Y did u abandon? If you don't want to finish can you pls ask someone else to finish for you
Harley G. Potter chapter 16 . 11/4/2016
That is so sweet for Harry to kill for Hermione.
Harley G. Potter chapter 13 . 11/4/2016
God you know i want To frick this is amazing p.s. You do better than j. K. Rowling just do not tell her i said that and i admit i wanted To review and i alreadly read. And this is wicked mate oi i almost forgot best of wishes mate
Admirer chapter 22 . 8/12/2016
WOW! cant wait for next chapter!
robwar80 chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
I am at chapter 6 and at the end Harry says, where is he.
Ist that a batman Easter egg.
P.s.
Nice story
Zane Fox chapter 22 . 5/14/2016
very tasty story. though it would be funny if you have lily gone to the dark side and over time, wanting to hook up with Tom as she like him somehow and to be Harry mom again as well of Bella fighting with lily for Tom.
DemonicWizard01 chapter 22 . 3/20/2016
Great story, one of the best! I can't wait to see what happens... if it is still being updated ;) please say it is! Keep it up!
kUkANAbAYbEE chapter 22 . 2/10/2016
Are you still working on the story?
Dark Star Song chapter 22 . 11/20/2015
I'm loving this... but you haven't updated in a YEAR AND A SIXTH! :(
Kurlan Aank chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
Memory charms... its always memory charms... why do authors always use memory charms to turn the Potters against each other. Can one fic at least have it so the Potters aren't memory charmed?
Kurlan Aank chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
Sucked eggs... huh... that's a nice way of putting it. All these characters you have is taking away from the story. Just how many family members do they have? Where does Tom fit into all of this? Why is a Dark Lord? He comes from a 'loving' family so why is he evil?
Kurlan Aank chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
Again... what is going on? Your characters hate muggles so they wouldn't use those type of objects. Why do they continue to use them? And a king rules and kingdom. Not an Empire. Emperor's rule empire.
Kurlan Aank chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
Again... your characters that supposedly hate muggles still continue to use their weapons. So are they hypocrites, or just do what they want to do? Makes no sense.
Kurlan Aank chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
So all your female characters are insane and insecure... that's pretty damn awesome.
Kurlan Aank chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
Huh... its interesting that for all of their hate of Muggles they still refer to Muggle terms instead of using wizarding terms.