Reviews for Harry Potter With A Twist
Kitten123130 chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
At first I didn't think i would like it...But the more I read the more I loved it. so please keep up the great work and I can't wait for more chapters, I love the Weasley twins, so if your looking for someone to partner up with them... I can give you a character... LOL JK. unless your up for it. Have a wonderful day and can't wait for another chapter!
dark nightmere chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
I think that hermione should give dumbledock a botched tail of how she and josha fought off voldemort and how Josha was knocked unconscius by the dark lord before she saved the stone and maneged to make the dark lord flee. I think that Hermione should cure the wife of the vampire king before biggining her own plans to use the vampires to help her to claim more power. I think that Harry should begin to suspect some flaw play from dumbledore when he resivies a letter from his mother who will have broken her control of James and Dumbledore and seen the evil that they have cursed. I think that hermione should bring Ginny into her cercile of friends after finding Tom's direy on her and returning it to him she should use Ginny's own crush on Josha agenist her to gain control of the girl and take her power for her own. I think that Harry and Hermione should give the pophlophers stone to her Tom for his birthday and he shell use it to claim true Immotailtiy and to try and end the light. I think that Serveus should confront Lily soon to find out way she abadoned Harry and find out that dumbledock is contoling her and take her to tom so that they can heal her and get there own revenge agenist the light. I think that dumbledore should begin to get worried from hermione tale knowing that Josha is not strong enough he should incress the boys training so that he can defeat voldemort when the time come and fail.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
nice chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Just so you know, it was only in the movies that the other schools weren't co-ed.
moonlight10060 chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
you put a cliffhanger after all this time!ยก?
sshhiippeerr chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
That was pretty darn amazing. This is one favorite stories here on fanfiction.
Aaron Leach chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
Awesome chapter.
blakekeane chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Great chapter! Do try to update more though.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
you need a beta

wrong- "I think we should turn back" Joshua whispered to Ron "I don't feel like dieing"

right- "I think we should turn back," Joshua whispered to Ron. "I don't feel like dieing."
AllWasWell07 chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
It seems like a while since you have updated. I am glad you finally did. Oh Harry came to save the day of course.
ilovemesomeslash chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
I LOVE IT 3 The plot, the characters, Hermione's craziness, it's all brilliant! I want to see Harry get jealous or Hermione. I hate those stories where noone ever gets jealous and snaps on their significant other. I could see Harry doing that. Added to my favorites and followed.
gundamseeddestiny chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
I have been missing this story. Love this chapter it didn't dissapoint. Hope to see another update soon.
RomanceLover646 chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
why! why did you end it here! pls update!
littleweb chapter 18 . 5/5/2013