Reviews for Steve and Grace
wazup8523257 chapter 12 . 8/9
that was a great story. I really had to keep going with it.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 12 . 3/11
Absolutely loved this! I would love to see them do an episode like this where Gracie is with Steve and they get into trouble and Steve saves her life, yadda yadda yadda. Love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
robinkristin chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
Great Story and Beautiful Ending !
Skimball4 chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
You are killing me! It's like you are taking my heart out and stomping on it with each chapter. Keep it up!
Skimball4 chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
Yikes! Thanks for the heart attack you gave me after reading this chapter...loving your story!
sapph89 chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
My god, I don't know how you do it, but you are able to write with such depth of feeling, and such pure emotion, that I can't help the tears and silent sobs that your amazing story evoked. Thank you for writing this beautiful story and thank you for posting it.
dHALL chapter 12 . 3/13/2015
Really a great story! I loved the emotion and the bond between Grace and Steve. I just spent a week binge watching the show while recovering from pneumonia and I was seeking some extra drama and angst to fill in the gaps. Thanks for taking your single scene idea and turning into an awesome Fic!
Phoebe Miller chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
Great story
Nadamalki chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Made me cry dammit! Lovely story!
Elanshaw chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
LOL..I printed this out to read it as I travelled to work and God help me if I didn't almost start crying on the subway...
You..are an emotional know how to craft your words to exact heartfelt emotions..
I had to look away from the paper every few minutes as I was overwhelmed at certain parts of your story. So very very good..
Lhaven chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
I love your story. It is very true to Steve's character and so sweet to see that protective side of him. Wonderful!
anybody-out-there chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
I just love this amazing story. And this chapter was the best, very touching moments between Steve and Gracie, and Steve and Danno.
CelticDeva chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Amazing story, proportions of the plot were just right. I love grace, Steven & Danny stories. Had to read it all in one go.
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
This was great! It had all the back info, details, emotions, perfect voices. Thank you so much for writing this. I liked it!