Reviews for Steve and Grace
Iuvsbruce chapter 12 . 3/5
It's been a while but I hope you are still reading your reviews. This story was amazing. I don't get choked up very often, but this story had me reaching for the Kleenex. Thank you so much and God bless you!
I loved this! You did a great job writing this ️
Kalyn chapter 12 . 1/17
Your story was AWESOME! You should get the app Wattpad. You can write your own stories and read other people's to.
spookyblack chapter 1 . 1/1
Loved this
wazup8523257 chapter 12 . 8/9/2016
that was a great story. I really had to keep going with it.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
Absolutely loved this! I would love to see them do an episode like this where Gracie is with Steve and they get into trouble and Steve saves her life, yadda yadda yadda. Love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
awesome..
robinkristin chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
Great Story and Beautiful Ending !
Skimball4 chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
You are killing me! It's like you are taking my heart out and stomping on it with each chapter. Keep it up!
Skimball4 chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
Yikes! Thanks for the heart attack you gave me after reading this chapter...loving your story!
sapph89 chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
My god, I don't know how you do it, but you are able to write with such depth of feeling, and such pure emotion, that I can't help the tears and silent sobs that your amazing story evoked. Thank you for writing this beautiful story and thank you for posting it.
dHALL chapter 12 . 3/13/2015
Really a great story! I loved the emotion and the bond between Grace and Steve. I just spent a week binge watching the show while recovering from pneumonia and I was seeking some extra drama and angst to fill in the gaps. Thanks for taking your single scene idea and turning into an awesome Fic!
Phoebe Miller chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
Great story
Nadamalki chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Made me cry dammit! Lovely story!
Elanshaw chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
LOL..I printed this out to read it as I travelled to work and God help me if I didn't almost start crying on the subway...
You..are an emotional writer..you know how to craft your words to exact heartfelt emotions..
I had to look away from the paper every few minutes as I was overwhelmed at certain parts of your story. So good..so very very good..