Reviews for Steve and Grace
ashleezak chapter 12 . 1/9
I admit that I'm new to the Hawaii Five-O series, as well as the fanfiction, but I loved this story. This was a wonderfully written character study for Danny, Grace, and Steve. Thanks for posting this.

If I might add a bit of constructive criticism, you might want to invest some time in an online refresher for grammar and punctuation. There were a few instances when errors distracted me and pulled me out of the story, which is something you never want to have happen. Your storytelling skills are good; give them a smooth platform to make your writing better.

Don't stop writing. Push yourself to improve. Do what I did and take a couple writing classes. Good luck.
I loved this story. I wished the owners of 5-0 read it and would do an episode. I was on the edge of my seat.
graystar19 chapter 12 . 10/7/2017
OH MY GAWD! This made me cry and I loved every minute of it.
LKK chapter 12 . 9/11/2017
O my goodness, I love this story so much, wish there were more like this. Thank you
leahk80 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Awesome story!
Callensi chapter 12 . 8/1/2017
LOVE! Steve and Grace stories are one of my absolute favorites! Wish there were more docs centered around those two. Awesome job writing this!
Iuvsbruce chapter 12 . 3/5/2017
It's been a while but I hope you are still reading your reviews. This story was amazing. I don't get choked up very often, but this story had me reaching for the Kleenex. Thank you so much and God bless you!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/6/2017
I loved this! You did a great job writing this ️
Kalyn chapter 12 . 1/17/2017
Your story was AWESOME! You should get the app Wattpad. You can write your own stories and read other people's to.
spookyblack chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Loved this
wazup8523257 chapter 12 . 8/9/2016
that was a great story. I really had to keep going with it.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
Absolutely loved this! I would love to see them do an episode like this where Gracie is with Steve and they get into trouble and Steve saves her life, yadda yadda yadda. Love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
awesome..
robinkristin chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
Great Story and Beautiful Ending !
Skimball4 chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
You are killing me! It's like you are taking my heart out and stomping on it with each chapter. Keep it up!