Reviews for EO Challenge: Haunted Hogmanay Triabble
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was wonderful, all three of you did such a great job :D
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Laughing hard over here imagining Dean with that outfit on, trying to play the bagpipes!

It's hard to figure out which person wrote what. I am gonna guess Dizzo wrote the first part, Amberdreams wrote part 2 and Edina Clouds finished off the story.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
triple applause for all of you! i, for one, am willing to be a scottish ghost if it means i have to follow the sound of HIS bagpipes. thanks for the laugh! :) write on!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Another great triabble - well done!

Was dropping his kilt part of Dean's cunning plan to scare the spirits away? I recall something similar being done in "Carry On Up the Khyber"! ;)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
OMG this was just freakin hilarious and all three of you did a spactacular job at writing this...loved it to death but I wonder just how embaressed Dean was after that one...hahahaha...Awesome!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hahahaha Very good! I loved all three of them. :D
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I'm guessing the order of writing to be 1. Dizzo 2. Edina 3. Amberdreams. Whichever way it goes, it was a good fun read.

Just one thing, will yer stop calling Dean's legs "bandy"! I keep telling everyone (who will listen) they're not bandy , they're just, erm, "athletic" (and still fill jeans in the best kinda way) :D

Chick x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wooohaaay! Girls, you're amazing. What a firework of ideas - and such a gorgeous end :-))) You work together pretty well - perhaps you should think about extending your cooperation? (!) I'm in love with your triabble, seriously. Now let me guess (and this is harder than I'd have expected): Amberdreams, Dizzo, Edina Clouds? In that order?

I'd LOVE to see that scene on the screen!

xx Kate
Swellison chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
LOL, I'm really glad I wasn't drinking anything while reading this, it almost needs an ICB (I can't breathe-do not drink) warning. This was a riot, conjuring up all sorts of images in my furtive, er fertile mind;-)

Sue

PS If I had to guess, the writers are in the same order as listed - Edina, Amberdreams, Dizzo - just to confuse everyone, right?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I'm pleased to imagine how handsome Dean Winchester looked in his traditional dress.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wonderful collaboration! I love it!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oooh, authentic regalia required for the spell would mean NOTHING under the kilt right? Were there any female ghosts there? I bet they got a great show before being sent off to the afterlife. What a way to go!
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Mmmm... Dean... in a kilt. Thank you for that Delicious mental image.
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
hey - what d'ya mean by "We don't own the boys, and they should be forever grateful for that." Speak for yourself hun. I'm sure Dean Winchester would be eternally grateful for a woman with my experience! LOL

xx