Reviews for McManning
unusedaccount1177 chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
This last chapter was one of the funniest. I really enjoyed this whole story. Thanks for an awesome read. Keep writing.
unusedaccount1177 chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
I suddenly want chinese food. Another great chapter. Can't wait for the last one.
unusedaccount1177 chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
That was really cute. Keep writing.
Rainstorm55 chapter 16 . 1/31/2012
You're loiking a little green there, Blair...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Kassie de Paiva plays jealous and resentful really well, especially considering she's such a beautiful woman that it's hard to believe she'd be jealous of anyone.

Don't ask a question if you don't want the answer, Blair. Heh.

I do love a happy ending. :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
The end? NOOOOO! This is so good, it is my favorite OLTL story. It cracks me up with every chapter.

"I'll do anything if you continue to feed me." Priceless

Please say you'll reconsider ending this. This is beyond brilliant
Rainstorm55 chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
Cashew chicken (groans with hunger). Cold leftover Chinese food is my favorite breakfast of all time.

I love Todd's devil-may-care, screw-'em-if-they-can't-take-a-joke attitude about coming out with John. As long as gets fed, that is. Heh.
Rainstorm55 chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
I really like the consistency of Todd being reluctant to talk about his feelings for anyone, no matter who they are. Romantic feelings, I mean.

Speaking of Todd and John, I have another favor to ask!

Several years ago I think Todd (Trevor S.J.,) John, Blair and Marty (Christina Chambers) went to New Orelans on a road trip to look for someone.

Somehow, Todd and I think John got arrested. The clip I'm looking for starts with Todd singing at the top of his lungs in a jail cell and then I think he says he had the song stuck in his head.

I know this is vague but it's all I can remember! Do you hapen to know which clip this is? Thanks in advance for any help!
Rainstorm55 chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
Hahahahahaha Todd's a soap fan. Heck, he's in good company.

I have a favor to ask - do you happen to know the Youtube URL link to this clip...

Circa '95. In the rain, Todd has decked David Vickers for forcning kisses on Marty. He calls David a "snake", David leaves in Todd's car. Marty screams that she hates Todd and knocks him down, but then gets so upset that she practically falls down herself. He sighs, lifts her up and carries her into the house.

The clip I want to see is what happens next...

Todd and Marty talk in her living room about "the night the made love" - Todd's words! He ays she should have stayed with her that night. The next morning, Todd's driver gives Marty an envelope from Todd that I think contains a ticket to Ireland.

I'd be so grateful if you knew where to find this on Youtube!
unusedaccount1177 chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
Another great chapter. I liked the ending. I can't wait for them to talk. Keep writing.
unusedaccount1177 chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
Oh yeah, he's caving. Can't wait for more. Keep writing.
unusedaccount1177 chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
I really liked this chapter. I think Todd is the wife in the relationship. He just hasn't realized it yet. lol. Anyway... Another great chapter. Keep writing.
unusedaccount1177 chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Sexcapade. XD Nice. Another good chapter. Keep writing.
unusedaccount1177 chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
John, John, John... We'll he's finally got Todd into bed. Haha... Good start. Keep writing.
Rainstorm55 chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
"Do you want more?"

"Yeah, those sandwiches are good."

Hahaha snerklicious. It's fun to see John portrayed as a man with feet of clay and needs since the show sometimes painted him into a hero corner.
Rainstorm55 chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
The beginning made me giggle because it's as if john is trying to convince Todd to try picked herring or skydiving or bungee jumping. "Try it - you'll like it." Heh.