Reviews for Arc II Savory
Too cruel
Valenntine2000 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
wow... i can't tell if your just pulling my leg or some mean person. I mean the first story was the saddest ending ever and now you are trying to pair them in the sequal? (if i read that right) a little harsh on me. i'm sad for ciel and like WTF with sebastian. it's so mixed emotions wise i kinda don;t know what to feel. good story all the same, it got my intrstes. :)
bonita chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
please keep updating like this
MariKuro chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Y U NO UPDATE?! I AM DYING HERE, DYING I SAY OH MY GOD
Diann chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
this fic is good but I kinda want to see some romance! Or maybe some hints or traces that sebby has feelings for ciel other than sex? and what are the scratches hmmm? I cant wait for more! :)
NanimiLie chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
aww poor ciel
secretserpent chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Hey Raven,

I love your 2nd Arc story so far-it's so cute! :D I love that Ciel is able to have Sebastian's love as the real thing, heehee!

I was wondering though, and this is most likely a stylistic thing, but would you ever consider putting dialogue in separate lines sometimes? It's mostly a selfish reason that I ask, because my eyes tend to jump around too easy and I sometimes lose track of speech when it's in the rest of the scene. But again, I know it's a style thing, so I understand why you wouldn't change it!

Thanks for writing-I love reading your stories! :3
ladyblanc chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
*nosebleeds* OMG! *dies of nosebleed* update soon!
orlyzara chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Aww.. The door shall not open and they can stay like that for eternity :D can't wait for the next :)
promocat chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
i love ciel/sebastian lemons-MORE!
DarkTrag3dy chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
I love It
secretserpent chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Woohoo! This is an interesting second act for your first story! This could be fun, so I'll be back to check up on your little Bocchan and Sebastian ;)
promocat chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
a nice little lemon-i can see this happening as they both wake up
orlyzara chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Uh .. Love it! Sebastian was blushing XD that's cute ..

And it seems that their relationship's getting better.. Yay! Me want mooaar ;) please update XD
ladyblanc chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
At last they did it!

At first I thought that Sebastian was being mean to Ciel but turned out he's not that mean. I love you Sebastian! XD

Update soon cause I want to know what will happen next :D