Reviews for Arc II Savory
Valenntine2000 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
wow... i can't tell if your just pulling my leg or some mean person. I mean the first story was the saddest ending ever and now you are trying to pair them in the sequal? (if i read that right) a little harsh on me. i'm sad for ciel and like WTF with sebastian. it's so mixed emotions wise i kinda don;t know what to feel. good story all the same, it got my intrstes. :)
bonita chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
please keep updating like this
MariKuro chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Diann chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
this fic is good but I kinda want to see some romance! Or maybe some hints or traces that sebby has feelings for ciel other than sex? and what are the scratches hmmm? I cant wait for more! :)
NanimiLie chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
aww poor ciel
secretserpent chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Hey Raven,

I love your 2nd Arc story so far-it's so cute! :D I love that Ciel is able to have Sebastian's love as the real thing, heehee!

I was wondering though, and this is most likely a stylistic thing, but would you ever consider putting dialogue in separate lines sometimes? It's mostly a selfish reason that I ask, because my eyes tend to jump around too easy and I sometimes lose track of speech when it's in the rest of the scene. But again, I know it's a style thing, so I understand why you wouldn't change it!

Thanks for writing-I love reading your stories! :3
ladyblanc chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
*nosebleeds* OMG! *dies of nosebleed* update soon!
orlyzara chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Aww.. The door shall not open and they can stay like that for eternity :D can't wait for the next :)
promocat chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
i love ciel/sebastian lemons-MORE!
DarkTrag3dy chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
I love It
secretserpent chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Woohoo! This is an interesting second act for your first story! This could be fun, so I'll be back to check up on your little Bocchan and Sebastian ;)
promocat chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
a nice little lemon-i can see this happening as they both wake up
orlyzara chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Uh .. Love it! Sebastian was blushing XD that's cute ..

And it seems that their relationship's getting better.. Yay! Me want mooaar ;) please update XD
ladyblanc chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
At last they did it!

At first I thought that Sebastian was being mean to Ciel but turned out he's not that mean. I love you Sebastian! XD

Update soon cause I want to know what will happen next :D
orlyzara chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
My, for whatever sake sebastian being too cruel here.(Too Cruel!) it seemed that he was rejecting ciel, better yet he made it oh so very clear by pushing him •o•.

Hope that as time goes by he'll get better in treating ciel :( bah! sebby just hasn't got taste of him yet #smirks.

Well anyway thanks for informing ;) till next baby then ;)