Reviews for Stay By My Side
LostInAGoodBook chapter 1 . 6/24
Loved your story and your writing!
Rouge Vulpes chapter 37 . 3/7
I’m so sad it ended! Great story!
13teddies13 chapter 1 . 1/19
This is a fun story! I do so like ones where there’s no significant barriers, just them coming to trust each other
PerilousRosella chapter 1 . 1/16
Fantastic! Great balance of the characters and the pacing in the story was perfect. I love that Christine is sure of what she wants and isn’t waffling between raoul and Erik.
Melancholy's Child chapter 37 . 2/19/2017
Stumbled across this fic by accident, but I'm glad I did. It's lovely. I love how sure your Christine is, and how she spurns Raoul. I also enjoyed how you didn't make Raoul a villain. Great job all around.
MissyH316 chapter 37 . 1/5/2017
Bravissimo! Loved it, especially how Christine had such a strong backbone and didn't listen to Raoul or let him bully or threaten her. If he had kept up being such a clueless nuisance, I'm sure he'd have quickly come to regret it, at the hands of one VERY powerful, fearless and intimidating Phantom! Also, I realized at some point that I had read this before, but it's probably been quite awhile ago and, if I've not already done so, I'll definitely favorite this story! :-)

Best wishes,
Missy
Ryker chapter 37 . 11/22/2016
I want to leave a glowing review but all I can do is scream internally.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/18/2016
Just found this story and I would like to give you my praise. It is brilliant.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/26/2016
This is great
bluephoenix387 chapter 37 . 1/21/2016
As an alternate telling to this classic arc, I love what you have done. From start to finish you captivated us with your astounding talent with words. Words that fit and fill the scenes with life instead of repeating the same structure. I love it when an author can command language to do as it should, communicate and empower a story. I love how subtle, so resounding you possessed my imagination with this work. Please keep writing stories. I would love to see an original dark gothic work of your own creation.

Completely in character, strong plotline, and believable outcomes. Bravo!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 37 . 12/12/2015
Great story!
Angel of Mystery-145 chapter 29 . 10/5/2015
Yay- they're officially married! :) Thank you for waiting for them to consummate their physical union until they were wed- and by doing so, keeping in character with who they were (especially Erik). He may have been a bit mad and vengeful at times, but he was still a gentleman who treated Christine by the standards of that time period, in respecting her reputation over his strong desire for her, no matter how temptation coaxed him to do otherwise. :) (shown in ALW's version anyway.) This was a beautiful chapter.
Angel of Mystery-145 chapter 17 . 10/4/2015
Loved this chapter and Erik's interaction with Christine as well as his fun with the naughty dancers. He's like a little boy with his mischief, yet all man too...and Ghost of course. ;-)
Angel of Mystery-145 chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
I love it so far! :) The feelings, the dialogue, the tension, all perfectly written in this reunion scene between them. Beautiful...
fac.et.spera chapter 37 . 6/2/2015
Magnificent. (Erm, I mean brava, brava, bravissima).

There's so much I love about this fic, and I seriously doubt that I'll be able to remember it all, but I'll try. I love your Christine, your mix of strength, compassion, and knowledge-I love to see an observant, intelligent Christine, especially one with enough presence of mind regarding her career! I also like that you mention that Christine does fear the Phantom aspect lf Erik; I feel that we phans too often overlook that part of him. I like that Meg had a large role in this as Christine's confidant and Henri too. And it's clear you did some research about theater life or are part of that life from the vocabulary and some of the scenarios! as for the writing, well, the execution is fantastic. There are some truly wonderful moments in here like Erik owning the opera house and the masquerade that I'm sure to revisit. My only criticism is Don Juan-I would have LOVED to see Erik take the role of Don Juan under the cloak for the premier. I suppose I'll just make that my head-canon for the finale, though. :)