Reviews for Stay By My Side
AutumnWinter chapter 37 . 7/27/2014
I really loved this story. I like how you let the relationship between Erik and Christine develop in a realistic fashion & time frame. This story had me hooked, and I read it all in a single sitting. Thank you for writing something so lovely :)
R.J chapter 37 . 6/25/2014
Wonderfully lovely, my dear. Thank you.
Vincent-and-Yuffie-FOREVER chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Chapter summary:
Hey I just killed someone,
And this is crazy,
But here's my ring,
So marry me maybe?
H chapter 36 . 1/13/2014
Wow.
Okay, I'm in the middle of writing a Phantom story (I'm not on FanFiction) and mine is NOWHERE NEAR as good as this!
I found it after seeing it several times on line and just decided to scope it out...and ended up reading the whole thing in one afternoon:)!
This felt not only true to how Erik would've acted as a person, but true to the era: out of all the Phantom FanFics I've read, yours was the most accurate for the 1800's. People spoke, acted, and lived like they were in that time perfectly in your story!
The only sadness I have is that THIS is how Erik and Christine should've lived their lives...
Such a great job! Keep up the great work! :)
H chapter 37 . 1/13/2014
Wow...
I'm in the middle of writing a POTO story now, but mine is NOWHERE near as good as this!
I've read lots of Phantom/Christine fanfictions, but this is by far THE BEST EVER!
What I run into with the other ones that I read was they were good, but not true to the era—no one really TALKED like it was the 1800's, but you did great!
In my mind, this is how it all should've been for Erik: keep up the great work:)!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Macavity Macavity there's no one like Macavity!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
Where is he? Welcome back! Your precious patron! I take it that you sent me this note! And did you send it? Of corse not! You didn't send it? Of corse not! You dare to tell me that this is not the letter you sent! And what is it that I meant to of sent?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
She needed That!
theInsaneArtist chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
What did I tells ya?
theInsaneArtist chapter 34 . 4/2/2013
You know, they should just tell Raoul that Erik owns the Opera house. Erik owns the Opera house so technically the managers work for him, and, if I remember correctly, according to the laws of the time he can do whatever the hell he wants to the people who work for him. So if he wants to send his employees threatening letters and 'blackmail' the money he technically rightfully earns as owner that's his business and he can do as he wishes.
Yes, killing Bouquet was against the law even if Bouquet worked for him, but there is no proof that he was murdered. So really, the only thing Raoul could get him on at this point is the blackmail, and as I said if he wants to play spooky theatre ghost with his managers the law says he can knock himself out.
theInsaneArtist chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
... I don't hold truck with rapists. Good for you, Erik. Not like anyone else was going to do anything about him, what with the social stigma surrounding rape in the 1800's, and even if he was reported, if he was found guilty he would have most likely gotten off fairly light.
Smile-Evily chapter 37 . 12/20/2012
Awesome story!
SpiritRose3496 chapter 37 . 11/8/2012
This is fun and I really like the ending. Great job!
aradiaeva chapter 37 . 10/24/2012
Amazing fic. Loved your twists on the plot and so wish it could have truly played out this way.
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 37 . 7/31/2012
It is so rare to find a poto phic that gives Christine credit. I love this story. It's everything that I would have had Christine do in the original. Thank you for sharing! -dgm