Reviews for When the Moon Howled
Doggyband chapter 10 . 9/10
I really hope youre going to complete this one soon because ita a reslly good story and leaving it off with a cliffhanger is evil
kennisha.james chapter 10 . 8/14
Damn. Imma just wait for the rest
Eva Galana chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
I've faith in these two, especially where Renji broke the mask on his own. I'm so glad he came clean with Byakuya.

As much as I like Renji in distress, I like these when they're both in distress - they work together to get out of their messes, and that is 100 times made in the shade sexy!

I hope that this story at some point makes it on the active list. It's very cool (and, frankly, the two of them as hollow/shinigamis are hot!).
Eva Galana chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Again, loving the interaction between Tetsuya and Rikichi. I think you're planning something here!

The indecision of Renji is really well done - his shinigami side battling the hollow. The pain that sweeps over him at Byakuya's confession/reiteration of love...Renji may not physically still has a heart, but he is still all heart.

No one does angst better than you - it is really hurting my heart reading this. I should go look for one of your lighter stories to read! ;-)
Eva Galana chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Lovely scene with Tetsuya and Rikichi. I will admit - I'm a bit upset with Byakuya - he reacted out of hurt, yes, but made Tetsuya pay for that.

Glad Renji is coming to himself (although he a bit slowly if he is still considering harming Bya). Glad Renji has such a strong will to question even the desire to harm him.

Eva Galana chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This chapter is so sad...ironic, too. Byakuya is the one who leaps at the chance to be with Renji; yet, because of past experiences, Renji is the one stalling. They both love each other, and Byakuya is the one pushing to commit. Be interesting to find out what happened to Renji - obviously, either a noble or someone of better social standing hurt him, either by controlling him, trying to take away his freedom or change him. Too bad he didn't just trust his initial instinct - jump at the chance - and allowed those fears to overtake him.

Now, it's going to be a long, painful road for the two of them to get to each other. Especially if Renji is a hollow (or near-hollow).

Byakuya to the rescue...Right?
Fox-Sin chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
awesome story so far please update soon.
PlayMyPoisonousGame chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
I'm super sad this one hasn't been updated in a long time and I hope someday you choose to finish it.
Purple Light Snow chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
I know this is not the end, but it felt one. At least it didn't end at the good part. Thank for the story it was great.
PurpleLightSnow chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
Omgbi just couldn't stop reading, its getting to the good part...
Purple Light Snow chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Yes, they finally found each other and Renji mind is clear...but I still need more...
Purple Light Snow chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Poor Renji, why can't you be a step earlier than this wouldn't happen. Anyway, need to read more...
Purple Light Snow chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
OMG this is getting better and better. Poor Byakuya and Renji...hope they get resuce soon!
Purple Light Snow chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
I can't wait for the next to go read it now...
Purple Light Snow chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Byakuya, how can you not notice Renji when he's right there? I'm really into this story now and hope things will improve.