Reviews for Apparition Accident
billbrink chapter 1 . 6/5
bellachaos chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This is the sweetest thing and I love it.
fall shadow chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Well-written and amusing! Thanks for sharing!
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Nice story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
D'Awwwwww
katesari chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Good one! Time for sleep. It's really late and I have to work in 6 or 7 hours. I really like this, especially seeing as I had a date today and I am not at all sure if I feel anything for the guy. And if there will be somethig to grow towards. Anyway it struck a chord with me reading this. And it was funny him ending up in her closet. Bye
saashi samy chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Very cute :-)
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Aww, that was sweet.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
It's a very cute story and I like the realism, especially because if they ever had gotten together I could see a scene like this working for cannon; however, as this is fanfiction, I think I would have ended the story with her parents opening the door and Harry and Hermione realizing what the situation looked like, and then I'd leave it with Harry exclaiming "Crap."

Still, it was very good and I thank you for putting it out there for those like me who are never happier than when reading a good story.
The Mad Mad Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Fluffy Harmony is its own reason.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Nice scene. It gets points for using lines like » "That would have been the smart thing to do, it's true," he admitted. « well.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Not my usual cuppa, but nicely done nonetheless.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Oh whow... i feel actually bad because the closer the story came to the end the more i didn't want them to get all misty eyed and lovey-dovey but i wanted to know what the damned spell was and who cursed Harry when he was about to apparate! :D

But honestly... you've got some interesting points there with the public gestures and the coming together with Ginny when he actually did not know very much about her (despite being good friends with half of her brothers for a good eternity) except her looks and her love for Quidditch and maybe that she was funny to be around.

It still does sound a lot like his self invented reasons for searching to date Cho Chang in fourth year and why he accepted her attempts to become closer in fifth. So basically ... he hasn't leartnt much about relationships from the one he tried to have and which desastrously failed. And he went right on to try and make up the next one just like it. Bloody brilliant. Gryffindor is fully in rights known as the house of those who bravely storm forward where others would halt and think first.

I don't think i like how fast and seemingly without problem the rest there goes about. From "i don't want you to fancy me" to "you're three quarters there" is a bit much of a jump of mind for my taste, but well she can always have tried to unfuse a difficult situation with the first one not wanting to stand between two weasleys and their happiness with claiming Harry for herself. But the first part of the discussion was very thought provoking and i can only agree with your writing up to "common room" then i can't help but feel that it got onto the plot drive train and went out there to reach a station you had predetermined before starting to write simply by the laws of gratuitousness or in other words "because the author wanted it so".

(not that i wouldn't like it to end in a similar way, i just don't "believe" how their discussion goes from that part on. Sorry)