Reviews for Revenant
subchan chapter 6 . 6/18
I think this is by far my favorite spuffy story. i love it! and the image of spike hitting angel and making him go flying had me probably laughing as bad a giles was. hahahaha just thinking it has me laughing again. would love to see how the other spike and buffy are i think that would be awesome too.
jenn008 chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Love it!
evilteddybear chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Beautiful. Though sometimes their gushy "I love you"s get to be a bit much for me, especially in this last chapter, this story was beautiful. Thank you.
TashaRose chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Awesome sequel story!
spike'smate chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
I found this on someone's favorites and boy i'm glad i did. Bonza story! (bonza is aussie slang for "brilliant")
bohobo chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Oh that part at the end was so true they had to swap spikes or it'd never work out. And I'm glad ou got rid of Riley early. Hate him. Wouldn't mind seeing Spuffy thrown in his face some more though! And I love the way he killed glory that was so smart! And I actually cried when he was closing the portal. Yes I just admitted that. Another great story, I love the scoobies accepting him. I wish canon Buffy had all these realizations or just stopped being such an ass. Anyway great job!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Perfect ending my dear... Just perfect..
Crazy-Cat-Lady40 chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Vivi H88 chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Great chapter :) I really like yor story :)
Anne Tiffany chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Loved it, as usual! I really liked how you continued the story. I have an idea for another story that continues this. Both pairs die later on but the PTB bring them back but they put them back in their own dimensions. Please, I'm begging you, do that plot! Lots of love!
Micmoc chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
one of the best stories so far from one of the best authors by far. You're good!
remuslives chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
*whimper* i kinda thought he might do that, but i was really hoping he wouldn't have to.

thank god for tara wiht her level head!

"Never had anyone cry over me before. 'S nice." *happy dance*

lmao! and suddenly i love giles again!

ha! omg anya's fantastic!

"We Buffys tend to be morons that way." lol, great line.

oh for crying out loud, i seriously just did this dorky little clap at the end, lol. *shakes head at self*
remuslives chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
"I'm vain." i just snorted really loud.

omg! giles laughing over angel getting punched all to hell!

oh buffy! i thought she wasn't going to hurt spike anymore. ugh!

love how he put giles into his place right and proper.

oh geez, stupid portal! wth?
remuslives chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
"Willow and Anya both hit his shoulder reprovingly." gave me the giggles.

hmm...strange little ending to this chapter.
remuslives chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
"That you're beautiful." squeak!

oh my. that was very sigh-worthy.