Reviews for Steed
Damn! Im crying
The Ocarina of Sky chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
...Wow.
The Death of Heaven chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Very sweet! I think I cried near the end though...
But fantastic story nonetheless. Thank you for this gift to the archive :) DH
Tapix chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?/
I LOVE YOU
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUuG&UHRGHJKSKFH
kyouko chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That wasn't really depressing, in my opinion. It was beautiful, and I love how they have the same instinct to protect Link.

I loved it. You are an excellent writer, and I really like the idea of the Loftwing becoming Epona and so on and so forth.
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Love this! I'm glad he/she retains her memories of his/hers past lives. I wish Link and Zelda did sometimes xD
Syladin Shadesmar chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Whew! It let me log in!

You've touched my heart. See, there's a hole where you punctured my lung.

Seriously, I thought about how cool it would be if his Loftwing was reincarnated as Epona, but I never thought how awesome a story like that could be! Keep it up!
InsertCreativeUsernameHere chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
It's a pretty good idea, but it could've played out better. (Especially since you have to ignore canon. According to the Word of God, incarnates don't have memories of their past). If horses can't see red or green, why does that effect how Epona sees herself? Epona is brown, unless horses can't see brown... Also, I was hoping the end would be a little more creative. Like instead of just changing genders, why not species? If Epona can go from horse to bird, then why not dolphin or something? Surfing Link XD And umm, I'm just going to guess that the line breaks represent wings and legs.
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
The confusion and dedication is really beautiful. I liked the writing, too.
Roowbin chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wow... That is depressing. Not in a bad way though. I guess if you had to be reincarnated again and again it's good to have someone you know. This was really good. I feel like I need to tell everyone who I love that I love them now.
pwnsomelink chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was so beautiful. It made me cry. :')
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
yea, kind of sad and depressing, yet at the same time, there's this... just nice feeling, a perfect companionship!

wait, what line breaks? / oooo?
FlaminghazelGreen chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
wow, that was very moving. i loved it!
Jay Foren chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Interesting.

I always invision Epona as a part of Link's mind that never fragments. So he gets a horse and names it Epona due to it being Epona before.

If you want another reincarnate, do Impa.