Reviews for Linden Gardens, Notting Hill
Mgettinghcdoff chapter 18 . 4/17/2016
wait what? That last sentence was unexpected to say the least
TRIC4R chapter 18 . 4/13/2016
Love the Luna Neville bits.. Are you expanding that circle?

And holy shit! What did Lucius do now?
lovedwardalways chapter 18 . 4/13/2016
Oh my dangerous what is his father and the group up to. Bellatrix is breaking indeed. Ugh H is so infuriating. Have ever gone starkers on a car is that speaking from personal experience. Loving Neville he is just adorable. Gran trying to set them two up how cute. Hope to see more of them.
Pyejammies chapter 18 . 4/10/2016
I was so worried we were going to lose someone there. So Lucius knew there was going to be a bomb then. It won't do his career any good if the public find out that nothing was done to prevent it.
Tric4r chapter 17 . 11/21/2015
Love it!
lovedwardalways chapter 17 . 11/21/2015
Glad you are continuing this. H was a good boy so Ginny was glad to help him out she does not seem to offer that much. The game was fun all around especially in the bathroom. Even if the new players did not win. I have been voting for you in the fanficrec monthly I hope you win.
Pyejammies chapter 17 . 11/21/2015
I loved the mention of the hounds. While not in favour of hunting I do love the hounds. At the Windsor Horse Show people are invited to come and join the hounds in the ring and it's wonderful to see both dogs and humans enjoying the experience
KATHRYN00 chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
Fantastic chapter! I loved hearing all about the gang, lots of changes in the team
and of course Vik was going to like Ashy. It was wonderful, thank you. Kathryn x
Pyejammies chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
So, it's all change in the Arsenal camp then. I love the interchange between all the gay guys. Viktor is very sweet with Ashok. Now I believe that Berkeley Castle was where Edward II met a very gruesome death. Maybe H. could end up with a redhot poker up his arse like the King. It is thought that Edward may have been gay.
lovedwardalways chapter 16 . 7/2/2015
I love this story. I am glad rick saw what a wanker H is and now he is free to be with Ashok. Viktor deserves to be the new captain. I can't believe H invited his boy toy tithe hotel.
twilightreaderaddict chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
So adorably sweet! I love Ashok and I'm so happy that Rick finally realized just what he has. I also love Dre as he's his ever snarky self!

~~ Meechy
tric4r chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
Love it!
lovedwardalways chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
I wonder what had H spoked so that he had to leave the house. I doubt taking him from the city will make him a better husband unless he has a house boy hidden away somewhere. Viktor'a family is so funny I love them. Kilmet is hilarious walk across nude to get his bottoms like yeah I know I look good. So funny.
necessitytd chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
Very very nice finally daddy time! Well deserved for sure. Will patiently await more of this story as I don't think it's completed but I'm guessing culture aftershock is the priority (and I'm not sad about that! )
necessitytd chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Lovely chapter...lots happening with the beach and S coming out to his friends.