Reviews for Oh My Reckless Friend
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Okay, this deserves so many more favorites and way more reviews, because it is brilliant and brilliantly written. Writing the whole thing from Mozzie's perspective? Wow! That is a challenge, and you made it look easy. I loved it. I loved the whole thing. I loved everything about it. Basically it was perfect (I'm not just flattering you, this was fabulous). You captured Mozzie's thoughts, in a consistent and totally believable manner, and you nailed all the other characters THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE'S PERSPECTIVE! That is sooo not easy to do. I am, like, authorgirling over here. (It's like fangirling, but, author).
Thank you for writing! :D
- Clara Brighet
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Concerned Mozzie makes such a nice change from concerned Peter. I liked it!
DB chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is lovely! Thanks for posting it.
angelthefish chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I just stumbled across this and I love it! So few fics are written from Mozzie's POV, and I loved his take on Neal's recklessness and actually going to Elizabeth and then Peter about his concerns. Very well written! Thanks for sharing!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Ha! Love Mozzie's realisation that he and the Suit are more alike that he realised when it comes to handling (or rather not-handling) Neal.
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
D'Awwww Mozzie :3
boldpens chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Love how you write Mozzie and his worry about Neal. :)
Spense chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
'"I make no accusations," he said piously.' Between that line and a 'beleagured' Peter, you really nailed the characters. I just loved it. I could hear the characters saying these exact words. This should be a scene in the show. Very well done, and very enjoyable.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
nice, I liked seeing Mozzie's friendship with Neal
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Nice perspective that we don't get to see too often. Great job!
govgal chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Nicely done!
Daniela chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was awesome! You showed Mozzie's protectiveness of Neal perfectly! Good job.
shrutip chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Nice!
l chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was good!
quillop chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
awww, so cute! Short, sweet, and a joy to read. :D And you wrote Mozzie perfectly!