Reviews for The Season of Grace Coming Out of the Void
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I loved this story. It was amazingly good.
dancingwithinbrokendreams chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Amazing. Your writing is breath taking. This could easily be the book itself.
anon chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Ah, how I wish this is how it could have gone. Especially with the newest books shining light on how Saetan, Daemon, Lucivar and Tersa were before everything turned to crap. This was perfect. Healing can be so difficult, but so worth it. Great work. I honestly hope that you continue with more in this series some day.
IwRiTe4yOu chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love it so much! (: Please update soon!
Robina Snyder chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I really enjoyed this.

I wish you'd consider writing the whole thing, like what happens now that Saetan did (what he never had the balls to do) what he never did the book. LIke, since he killed the witches who hurt his sons, then what? Would Daemon still feel that need for Witch, and would Witch even come? Or if so, would she not be powerful. Would Saetan's actions chance the prophecy that Cassandra made, or not?

I wish you'd write more of this, because it would be interesting to see a longer story, maybe with this as the basis.
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh, wow. That was absolutely beautiful. I loved it. Will there be more?
lethe2011 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Your creativity truly amazes me. I love your work - I consider the short story to be the most difficult to perfect - and this is perhaps the finest story you've ever done.

Beautifully crafted, creative idea, perfectly executed. This is truly a masterpiece, and leads to all kinds of interesting new possibilities in the BJ world.