Reviews for Fatty
Melendine chapter 16 . 1/2
I've recently got with a partner who is 230 pounds, about 100 pounds heavier than me. And whilst I read this story years ago, I'm now reading it for insight in to what he's going through.
And also to motivate me to regain the fitness I had as a teenager before I started uni and gave up exercise.
athome Jo chapter 33 . 5/19/2017
Loved it!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/31/2017
Wow Bellas really a lying cunt sometime
JK5959 chapter 25 . 2/26/2017
I truly love this story! It's refreshing to read one about a not so perfect Edward and Bella. I love that he didn't just drop all the weight and become some heartthrob. It just wouldn't have been realistic, so I love that we're taking this real to life journey with him, seeing both their imperfections. And as much as I get his anger at Bella's foolish choice, walking away from her over one mistake is a little over the top. Silly Edward, let her explain.
cbzoo chapter 20 . 1/24/2017
awww
Evelyne-raconte chapter 33 . 1/2/2017
I had a great time reading FATTY. Thank you for sharing. Happy New Year.
FluffynSmutty chapter 33 . 11/23/2016
Best story ever!
harkie5 chapter 33 . 7/11/2016
Super cute story! Thanks for sharing!
irene.m.serna chapter 3 . 1/1/2016
I can so relate to this story. Thank You for writing this.
Eli42 chapter 33 . 11/17/2015
I really like how this story didn't end with "and everybody got really thin and got with not excess skin and stretch marks the end." This was realistic. Thank you.
Riam chapter 33 . 10/9/2015
A lovely story with a most unusual ending. Thank you .
LydiaSt.James chapter 32 . 7/2/2015
Way to give me a heart attack. Good lord.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 3/25/2015
So wait, Aiden will have Edward as his dad and both Bella and Sara as his mom . . . won't that confuse the hell out of the kid? I guess it wouldn't if that is all he knows. Very odd ending. Good story. I'm glad they are all so happy now.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 3/25/2015
Well, it worked and the did finally manage to get pregnant. The surgeon nicked the artery and they caused the damage? Yikes, that sucks! At least Faith is healthy and strong. And yes, they can most definitely adopt. Interesting route to take on this though. I give you kudos for being so different.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 3/25/2015
I was sad for them that they weren't pregnant but, at least they are trying. It can take forever to get pregnant for a lot of women. The fics that have them getting pregnant on the very first time they ever have sex is the less believable of the stories. At least you're keeping it real. I'm glad she finally noticed that they had turned into sex machines and decided to let things happen when they happen. Loved his romantic getaway and his dominant side . . . go Edward!
4,754 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »