Reviews for Snow
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 2/5
Wow, but that was beautiful!
barbaratakuyaho chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Awesome! That is exactly what happened. Thanks for sharing .
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
awesome!
Ladyinwaiting chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was truly a soulful story,and can't wait fer more from you!
Tharin chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
A very interesting idea, beautiful written.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That was awesome! So sweet!
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Very nice story. :) The end is very touching. Well written, as well! I just wish there was more, something about the reunion. But I really enjoyed it. Great job!

-A.P.
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Lovely. Just lovely. I had tears welling toward the end. Just a lovely kinda story.
cowgirlfromhell chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I very rarely read other fanfic writer's work but once I started this one I had to finish it. I absolutely loved it. Well done!
tellygirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
What a wonderful Christmas story, thank you so much! :oD
mikiss chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I really liked this story. Liked how the "ghosts" did not ask after their family members but asked about someone else on the team.
macberly chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh this was a most wonderful and truly spectacular story! Just a hint of It's a Wonderful Life and all M7 magic! I enjoyed seeing each of the women that have touched 6 of the 7's lives, brought out to answer their prayers! I just wish there was a scene with Ezra reaching the church! Thank you so much for sharing! I look forward to reading more from you!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh man.. this was just.. oh wow this was lovely. I'm actually wiping tears away. So lovely... the way the women were all concerned for all of the boys and not just their personal connection was so touching, and they got Ezra home safe.. just wow.. well done my dear!
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wonderful way to start the new year! I do enjoy a good Ezra in the snow storyG. Love his guardian angels and how they each asked after someone other than their loved one. Well done. Happy New Year!