Reviews for Running Dry
Nadamalki chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
I just can't get enough of your stories! You have me pinned to my seat and leave me no choice but to finish the whole thing in one go! Dean's agony was heart wrenching to read but yet so amazingly written. You're truly gifted and have such capabilities in writing, ever considered publishing your novels?! You should! You'll make a fortune in no time!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
zuimar chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
Man, am I glad that you finished this story and what an amazing ending! Absolutely loved it! So many great scenes, but the one where Sam realises that he has to stop debating was the best. "Slow, tender steps on a very thin coat of ice." This sentence really says it all, just perfect! Thank you for sharing this story with your readers! I hope to see a new story someday!
Cecile chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
Im so happy to see that this story is finished (not because I wanted it to end, but because I was afraid you were going to left it unfinished). Anyway, I saw your drabble and I went quickly to see your profile and found this last chapter.
Thanks so much for this wonderful ride. You have a nice way with words and a good portrayal of the brothers, but what compels me the more is your own characters. Usually I cant stand OCs (especially women) but Annie was wonderful!
Hope to see a new story from you in the near future.
Love, Cecile.
Sjoeks chapter 19 . 2/3/2013
Aww I hate that it's finished already :(
I loved it! And I can't wait for your next story :)

- Lune x
MeAzrael chapter 19 . 2/1/2013
Wow, my sweetpie - you've got a really groovy and dedicated bunch of fans here, it was great to read how much they enjoyed your story! There can't be a better reward, right? And I was really touched by your generous comments about your beta, who screwed up once or twice big time, but still: I am really proud of being the first person to read your chapters - the one who's allowed to give comments, some hopefully helpful, some probably less ;-)

I hope I'm soon going to have the pleasure to read the latest plots of your ingenious muse! And whenever you feel the need to discuss some freshly bred ideas - call me, I'll be there.

Luv ya

Rosetta Brunestud chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
Hey! I've missed you! It's been so long, how are you doing?
It's great to see this one completed, it's no secret that I loved every single work! :D Hopefully I'll see you around here soon, right? ;)
BranchSuper chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
Good conclusion.
smalld1171 chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
I was soooooo excited to see this update staring at me from my email ! YAY! Thank you so much for finishing this story and my friend, you do not disappoint! Really, really loved this entire story and I have to let you know how wonderful of an author you are! Truly! AMAZING and riveting as always! I love the ending and the way the boys seemed to traverse yet another large obstacle in their way... and the last paragraph? Put magic!

Thank you so much for such a wonderful adventure and I can't wait to read more of you fantastic writing!

P.S. I hope real life takes it easy on you my friend... Take care.
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
I'm so happy you finished this! :)

I'm glad that Sam made the decision to stay with Dean. To drop the anger, and really see what the demons' side wants. They have always been stronger together, and all the demons know it, so they do their best to separate Sam and Dean. Sam needs Dean as much as Dean needs Sam, and as long as they remember that, they will survive anything, and triumph over all.
Halit chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
Yay! You finished it...I knew you wouldn't leave your story unfinished! :P Nice close to the show & characters. loved it! Looking forward to read more of your stories dear! xoxo
DearHart chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* A perfect ending for a perfect story. Thanks sooooo much for finishing and making my day not so boring. 333
DearHart chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
I would PAY you to finish this story. LOL! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I can't even...GAH! Just 1 more chapter? Pleeeeeeease? This story us WAAAAY too amazing to be left unfinished! Even if it was like 1 paragraph! Just to know that Dean healed completely. Is he even alright? He could wiggle his toes so that's good, right? RIGHT?! And his poor leg! , AND SAM! He was so broken up! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT WITH HIM AT THE HOTEL SLEEPING AND NOT KNOWING DEAN IS AWAKE AGAIN! THEY HAFTA HAVE A BROMENT! DID I ALREADY MENTION HOW I'D PAY YOU FOR 1 MORE CHAPTER?! *runs away to eat cookie dough* Xp You're awsome! 333 -Heather
heather03nmg chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
Absolutely loved this! Fabulous amounts of hurt Dean!
HE-Steffi chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
Long time no chapter! :-( Please don't be one of those writers who not finish their story.
zuimar chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
Hi there, sorry for my late review! I'm so glad that Dean finally woke up, I don't know how long Sam could have gone on, sitting my Dean's bed most of the time. I've said it many times before, but I really like Annie, she's just perfect for Dean! It looks like we're really getting near the end of this awesome fic, but I hope you can write a couple of more chapters!