Reviews for Psych Versus the Emergency Codeword
I would love a Chuck\Psych crossover on tv. Casey and Lassiter would be great together
Jewel chapter 1 . 1/8
This is hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
HAHAHA! Perfection!
Useful chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
When I watched this episode, I thought that the codeword "pineapple" was set in place because of Shawn from Psych instantly. I was "hmmm, what did Shawn do that made the store evacuate and so the word 'Pineapple' is used for it."
BriEva chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Huh.
You know you really could have worked off of this.
And actually...I think Shawn should have been in the intersect. In season 2 he worked with the FBI on a case called Psy Vs Psy. where he found out an FBI psychic was counter fitting money.
Chuck Spencer chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I love what you did with the common pineapple reference!
Bclement117 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
LOL I can't stop laughing when Chuck thought Shawn was a real psychic. I always dreamed of a crossover between Psych and Chuck. This should have happen on TV! I giggled when Casey gave Gus the goosebumps. I really enjoyed reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I love the story! As soon as I heard pineapple in that episode I thought of Psych!
Dhgdfyfvrdsvtdfr chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Looks cool keep it up
gabbygirl89 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Lol! Great story! I loved it!
marihun chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
OK, this was absolutely hilarious! You did a great job crossing the two worlds! Would love to read more, and I have to say "YES PLEASE!" to both of your ideas! :D Keep up the great job!