Reviews for Vikings are badass
Aced-The-Attorney chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
Honestly this story was really confusing, first of all, how did Tai even fall in love with Matt? Matt didn't do anything especially nice except be good at sex. Also I'm half convinced that Tai developed Stockholm syndrome along the way. Matt was an absolute monster, and in the end did he even agree to Tai's terms? Also Matt felt underdeveloped in this character, I didn't really understand his values, and in the end it seemed like he only wanted Tai for his body? ?Also I feel as if rape was treated too lightly in this fic.
And the ending seemed very abrupt and somewhat unsatisfying. But besides that I acknowledge that this was an RP which didn't originally involve Matt and Tai. And something must've kept me reading since I read the entire fic. Sorry for the negativity ;; This was intended to be constructive criticism not insulting so I'm sorry if my review came off like that.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
WONDERFUL
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Nice. Enough said but I do have 1 question? IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE FOR GUYS 2 GET PREGNANT?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I wanna see it! I Like this one no more scary shit!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Don't u ever do that again! I Don't know what that was! U just scared the SHIT out of everybody!
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
the baby's name gave me an idea for a yuioh digimon xover where amaru(tai) and shuiduch(matt) are yamis parents
Kitty-chan chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
Update please
Krad chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Oh no! I can't believe his ended already... :(
I'll wait for your updates on the other stories, I really love taichi as uke :)
Resonance-Superheroes21 chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
reallllllly love this story r u gonna finish it? if u do mind keeping me updated on the chapters plz?
Unhinged.Sanity chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Oh my god! This story is excellent! More please!
I really can't wait for an update!
Resonance-Superheroes21 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hey flameretardant i really love ur stories they are great its just the thing that bothers me is the fact that i dont finish them. Whether u get bored or ur RP partner leaves u or something else its just i WISH for u to finish this story and others like My chocolate covered boyfriend, Soccer star Extraordinaire, My coach, My whore, and i think thats all i can think of and by the way i really like ur story Choices ( the other viking/Egyptian story) i hope u continue writing that one and this one ( even if u have to make up the ending to Vikings are badass.) Id appreciate it if u reply and tell me when the next Chappy for Choices is plz? I beg u on my knees! :( plz? with digimon on top?
Resonance-Superheroes21 chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
( im sooooo sad now waaaaah! i wish u could finish it. y? y? ( cant u just like make up the ending?
The Sorcerer of Winter chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
i'm starting to love such fics from you!great chapter...

just a guess,,,is this story related to the "cliche bodice ripper harlequeen fic" of you that you just posted in drabble on?..

was it!,,,hehehe
Petals.of.Midnight chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Oh my...This is so exciting. LOL I ahve a question though. Whouldn't Tai get sick from being in and out of the cold that often? It makes me think that he has never been sick before or something. I feel sad that he threw away Matt's braclet but hopefully, I don't know why, that Matt might have to punish him for a while. Or maybe I'm being too sadistic for my own good...' I hope you update becuase this story is climaxing further and further to the 'love' for the both of them.
Crystal-MoonstoneStar chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Oh my god...This is so much fun! Okay maybe that's a little weird but seriously if there's a fight in readings, it makes everything a lot more interesting especially between thses two. I really liked the fight they're both having, and hopefully something happens even more between them. I really do like Heidi, and I hope she has more parts in the pair too.