Reviews for Unwanted tears
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 3/18
Did Narnia ever happen?I love them together!
animeroxz chapter 1 . 3/5
I liked! Very well written!
SoulWithinABody chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Love love love!
Arellys chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I would like to translate your story in french, so I ask you to have the permition to do it I really love your story and this couple :)
TrulyMegalomaniac chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
you should do more. I love incest Edmund / Lucy. best couple in this fandom.
mrs peeta mellark 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
AW and I repeat AW. I love it. I used to be obbsessed with the peter/Lucy fics but then I read one called I still don't like you with was a Edmund lucy I have always loved lucy but Edmund is kinda new for me to be obssessed with any ways I love your story! its great nothing bad about it!
lunitadiciembre chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awww.. This fic it's sweet :) I love the last sentence, how reveals subtly the love for his sister.. a love not only fraternal..
The Cretin chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Though there are some words and phrases that don't match the times its still a good piece. You did good. When it comes to the Pevensies being paired up, Ed/Lu had more innocence and faith, Pete/Su had more tragedy and strength. I'd say you captured some of that innocence here, as well the faithfullness they have in each other. Not to mention, I felt a sense of desire there from Ed...heh,heh. Good job. Hope to read more from you someday. Keep rockin.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I want to first say that I did like this, I did, and I'm only going to say what is to follow because I care (otherwise I would not have taken the to time to review).

No Barbie band-aid, Barbie was launched in March 1959, and this was summer of 37.

Edmund and Lucy went to boarding schools but even if they had not, we did not have “high school” in 1940s London, nor would Edmund have even known the word “bimbo”, nor would any 1940s British girl be very likely to be named “Scarlett”.

The line:

“This, force of nature, that's kept him on his toes for the last seventeen years.”

makes it seem very AU, like Narnia never happened, perhaps you ought to have sad

“that's kept him on his toes for a lifetime.”

or even better

“that's kept him on his toes for the last seventeen years (and a lifetime).”

But it was good, it just needs a small bit of work.
The Little Princess chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Howdy mate! really this chapter was very beautiful though I was a little confused in the beginning, it was very sweet. and i want to know more ,hope you come up with a sequel (that will be awesome)

Secondly,I don't know how, apart from the other stories whenever you write Edmund/Lucy fics they are always amazing .

Well I'll be around looking for your awesome fics :)bye
takeiteasycharlie chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
The flash back was sooo cute! Dont stop please! I beg of you to continue! I wanna c what happens its hard to find a good lucy edmund story pleeaaase continue?
milesxnu chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Aww! I Loved it!
narniancrazy8 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY PROTECTING HER FROM HIM SELF
christallh24 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Aww!*stomps feet&pouts* Why do y'all do this to us Ed/Lu 'shippers? That was great! I especially love the fics from Edmund's pov. Please, consider explanding this one more chapter. A fullblown Ed/Lu and nuthin' slight about it! Please, please, please. As a New Years present to our tiny fandom of Ed/Lu shippers?