Reviews for The Many Lies of Walter Elias Disney
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is without a doubt the best written, and most in character once upon a time story I've found. It's incredible, and you've got an understanding of Emma's character that's just astounding. I'd love to see more once upon a time stuff from you. Great work!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
AWW I mearly Cried At the Part where She gave the end of the song I'll Try she wants to Believe HUgs Emma!
anzafire chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was beyond fantastic! So in-character, with wonderful insights into Emma's past which were very believable. Loved the premise! Great work!
xiwang.love chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Love love love it! Amazingly well written with excellent characterization. I liked how you flashed back to Emma's childhood and showed how gritty and un-fairytale-like it was. And I had to giggle at the image of her climbing on Graham like a tree. Would love to see more OUAT fics by you!
Whas'up chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
My god you are a wonderful writer. I am completely blown away.
red lighting chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
sweet
Eilan-san chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
You are ridiculous. This was amazing - loved the characterization. Great job!
Tsukineko9 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Very, very, very well done. Spot on characterization, excellent introspection from Emma, and believable flashbacks to her childhood. I would actually love to see an episode like this, where instead of visiting the Enchanted Forest, they visit Emma's past. *applauds* Awesome job.