Reviews for We Two Boys Together Clinging
The Chandelier Fell chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is amazing! The whole time I was reading was a giant OTP moment.
Barry Waterfield chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I'm not quite sure that I fully understand the implied development here. The plot is very much that of Dickens with Clarriker fleshed out a little, so I assume that Handel is pleased with his arrangements yet this doesn't come across strongly, he acts more as if he fears loosing his 'man' than pleased to see his secret efforts rewarded. I loved the line about the wine ' Where does anything come from, Dinckins' Pip is once again cast in the role of 'female' lover to Herbert's 'Male' but with some interesting twists. I liked the way he played the traditional male role to order. He kept his wifely vow and briefly resumed the mans role. There is something erotic in power subverted in this way, although you can keep the hairy chest, I could not imagine that. A clever little piece and quite well written, in fact very well written, a sequel would be nice.
Nightwrighter chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was amazing! Really funny, romantic, well-written, everything on could hope for! The plot was involving, your grammar is perfect... I really loved it.