Reviews for Into the East
quarterhorseranch chapter 19 . 7/15
Oliphaunts. *giggles* Oh Sam will have a blast...
quarterhorseranch chapter 9 . 7/14
Heehee, Sam being the boss of the kitchen. :D
quarterhorseranch chapter 5 . 7/14
"That was fine and no mistake, and so long's nobody was kicking me out o'the room, I didn't mind so much." ROFL!
Nikolkol chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
This is just so sweet! It's well written, and you've got the characters down well. It's very fluffy and satisfying, as well as ever-changing. And poor Kalil, he never seems to get any credit!

Can't wait for the ending, although the longer it lasts, the better!
Talath Amanya chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Oh wow! I'm really enjoying this story! All the food descriptions are making my mouth water... :D Please update soon! Really looking forward to the next chapter!
P.S. I really like your writing style. Very easy to read and not hardly any mistakes unlike a lot of fanfictions.(mine included) Keep it up!
mab70 chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
Sam learning to swim and riding an oliphaunt?! I'm not sure He is healthy enough for that.
Larner chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
Ride an oliphaunt? Now, that sounds quite the treat! (I have had the good fortune to ride once on an Indian elephant in Surrey, BC. Quite pleasant, really. I think Frodo will enjoy it very much!) And swimming is excellent therapy!
shirebound chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
"What if you and I could ride an oliphaunt? Can you imagine?"
I could, all right, and that was the problem.

LOL, what a delightful idea! And a private swimming pool... Frodo is being so well taken care of, it makes my heart happy.
Eponine95 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You are very good at capturing the voice of a character. I also like how at the beginning you stated that there would be no sex, slash or profanity.
TheDreadedLady chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Please write more! I love this story 3
marysuewannabee chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh! Oh! Can I be a Mary Sue in your story? I am a perfectly beautiful half elf, half hobbit with sparkling blue eyes. I am also a perfect sword fighter and I singlely killed all the orcs at the black gate, and I am so in love with Frodo, Sam, Aragorn, Gandalf, etc. I know they will all fall in love with me.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
So sweet as usual. Next soon, please.
mab70 chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
"The pineapple most of all. It tastes like pale sunshine, doesn't it?"
Beautifully put!
iamhere4you chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
wanting for more :( please update soon enough :)
iamhere4you chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
i think they could try banana.. really :)