Reviews for Into the East
Nikolkol chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
This is just so sweet! It's well written, and you've got the characters down well. It's very fluffy and satisfying, as well as ever-changing. And poor Kalil, he never seems to get any credit!

Can't wait for the ending, although the longer it lasts, the better!
Talath Amanya chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Oh wow! I'm really enjoying this story! All the food descriptions are making my mouth water... :D Please update soon! Really looking forward to the next chapter!
P.S. I really like your writing style. Very easy to read and not hardly any mistakes unlike a lot of fanfictions.(mine included) Keep it up!
mab70 chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
Sam learning to swim and riding an oliphaunt?! I'm not sure He is healthy enough for that.
Larner chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
Ride an oliphaunt? Now, that sounds quite the treat! (I have had the good fortune to ride once on an Indian elephant in Surrey, BC. Quite pleasant, really. I think Frodo will enjoy it very much!) And swimming is excellent therapy!
shirebound chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
"What if you and I could ride an oliphaunt? Can you imagine?"
I could, all right, and that was the problem.

LOL, what a delightful idea! And a private swimming pool... Frodo is being so well taken care of, it makes my heart happy.
Eponine95 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You are very good at capturing the voice of a character. I also like how at the beginning you stated that there would be no sex, slash or profanity.
TheDreadedLady chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Please write more! I love this story 3
marysuewannabee chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh! Oh! Can I be a Mary Sue in your story? I am a perfectly beautiful half elf, half hobbit with sparkling blue eyes. I am also a perfect sword fighter and I singlely killed all the orcs at the black gate, and I am so in love with Frodo, Sam, Aragorn, Gandalf, etc. I know they will all fall in love with me.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
So sweet as usual. Next soon, please.
mab70 chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
"The pineapple most of all. It tastes like pale sunshine, doesn't it?"
Beautifully put!
iamhere4you chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
wanting for more :( please update soon enough :)
iamhere4you chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
i think they could try banana.. really :)
Larner chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
Oh, it does sound right lovely! I tend to agree with Sam about the shrimp-the types of seafood I can tolerate can be counted on one hand, you see. But my late spouse and children all love shrimp, so we'd get it for most of the family and I'd eat something else.
iamhere4you chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
that really samwise gamgee speaking :)
TheDreadedLady chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
Keep going! Why are there no more chapters? lol I'm sitting up in bed well past midnight and I want to read this right to the end. Only the end isn't here! MORE PLEASE! Kthnx 3