Reviews for The Belle of San Angelo
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
Real nice fast paced story, there were some spelling and grammar mistakes that I spotted, but the plot was one of a kind. I never thought Christine would be a princess. !
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
The start of this story is even more addictive than drugs. I dare say. I like the Erik in this story, he is interesting...
Pink Engineer chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
Yay! I really enjoyed reading this one! I have a thing for historical romances. POTO historical romance happy me! Great job!
phantomsmelody24601 chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Sweetest. Story. Ever! I absolutely loved it! Did you say that you were going to post a new story? I shall eagerly await it! :)
trrmo77 chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Excellent ending! Congratulations on another extremely well written, wonderful and completed story! Loved it! Looking forward to another one from you in the future - but, it is okay if you take a break and focus on your family's performance. :) Best Wishes with that! Have a blessed time! Thanks for the reading fun you always provide! God Bless!
katdancer chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Awww :) I love. I'm trying my best to keep that candle lit. So cute Erik in denial hehe.

K. R.
Phantom Serenity chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Awwww, I love the sweet ending! And were you quoting from Anne of Green Gables?

Beautiful story.
phantomsmelody24601 chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Yay! Erik lived! And aww! They're going to have a baby! This story gets better and better every time I read it!
Phantom Serenity chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Awww Erik sounds like my Husband whenever I'm feeling self conscious about my weight! Yay Erik!

Great Chapter! And YAY for the Baby!
trrmo77 chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Yeah! :) Erik's better... and Christine's going to have a baby... how sweet... and someone honorable will be on the throne... great closing! Looking forward to the Epilogue...

25 dishes from scratch! You are quite industrious... I love hearing about families that are all adopted - that is wonderful. :) Let us know how your family performance goes...

Looking forward to your next story...
katdancer chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Thank you. For this chapter especially. I really liked the candle bit. I'm gonna be strong. Thank you again.

K. R.
phantomsmelody24601 chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
Oh no! Please don't let Erik die! I'll drown in my own tears if he does!
Katdancer chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
I havnt disappeared I swear! I just got really busy. Great story though. Can't wait to see how it's going to end. :)
trrmo77 chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
Wowzers... what a twist - and what cliff hanger... sob... I sure hope that the end meant he just passed out - not that he passed - that would be the ssddest. :( Great job with that chapter. Can't wait to read more... Evil, evil people - I hope they get what they deserve.

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better... best wishes on your family performance.

BTW - I wanted to congratulate you on how much you accomplish... cooking for that many, teaching, etc... very impressive. Being the second of 14 children, I know what it is like in a big household... keep up the good work and keep smiling. :)
Phantom Serenity chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
AAACCCKCKK! not the dreaded cliffhanger!

LOL I do them too. Intense! Update quickly please!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »