Reviews for Dear
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 7/13
I like this. :D
BlackBandit111 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
...I absolutely loved this. You sound exactly like Sam, my god! Unbelievably good!
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
In the disclaimers, you forgot to add that hobbits are humans, too, just descended from the Race of Men. Most people say they're creatures, but hobbits are human. The disclaimer seems misleading about this, even if it isn't mentioned in words.

You managed to keep Sam in-character throughout this one-shot story. It seems Sam is living up to his title of "Mother Hen" towards Frodo. I understand his formality towards others, which is courteous and polite, but sometimes I think he goes overboard with being formal and talking about his Gaffer frequently. I'm surprised Sam hasn't realized Frodo isn't useless.

Overall, this story is well-written. Mind if I put this story in my community?

Aria Breuer
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This was really great! Please write more LOTR fics soon! :)
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Well written. This was really good.
a hobbity hobbit chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Good! A non slash story.
Lyrical Ballads chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
What a wonderful little fic! Your Sam voice is spot-on; it felt like you were really getting into his head and capturing all the little nuances of his speech and character. I especially love the part where he talks about Faramir and the blanket that Frodo takes his naps in. I love reading fics that are filled to the brim with color and characterization, and this one was perfect!
lovethosehobbits chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Love Sam's point of view. Even now, tho' he wouldn't admit it to himself, I think he sees Frodo may not recover.