Reviews for All You Wanted
Icydevil chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
I really liked this chapter. Specially it's kind of an insight into the last terra nova episode. Great job!
Victoria-Marie chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Great as always! I'm glad to see Elisabeth's maternal instinct come afloat.

Post more soon!
LittleDreamer2 chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Cool story, very nice!
LadyStrider17 chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
I'd always wondered how this scene would go in the finale. You've done a great job to capture their relationship, even in the midst of danger. Can't wait for more! :)
Morganel chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
You are really good. I always love reading this.
Morganel chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
Lovely as always. I enjoy reading your work so much :)
Storm's Redemption chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
It's really goog so far
Morganel chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
This was so touching. I'm sitting in my school's library leaning my chin on my hand making it all red. I look very silly, but I have no internet at the moment at home and I had to read the updates :)
Morganel chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
I used to be Above-and-Beyond97 thanks so much for thanking me, you don't need to, your stories are fantastic! I really liked this chapter, it had a lot of depth, it would have been really good for Skye if she'd been able to talk to ELisabeth. Fantastic job as always. :)
emmylouuwho chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
All of these are great. I look forward to reading more.
LadyStrider17 chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Nice chapter! I thought this scene was very fitting. Of course, I didn't think much on what others, like Elizabeth, would think of Skye once they found out she was the spy. Looking foward to more! :)
ebi pers chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
I must say that this is very well written, but I've come to expect nothing less from you after reading "Worth Dying For." It puts a whole new spin on Skye's character and it goes very well with the canon plotlines. You write the characters so well-everything from the way they talk to their actions to their body language keeps to their personalities revealed to us on the actual television show. I like the maternal role Elisabeth is taking in the absence of Skye's actual mother. I'm very impressed and I hope you continue this story.
Victoria-Marie chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
I just found your story, and I love it!

One of the things that dissapointed me of the show, was how much time they spent on pointless Shannon family interactions, instead of delving further into some relationships that where introduced and then brushed aside, like they did with Skye/Taylor after the pilot, and of course Elisabeth/Skye after Nightfall.

So, please update soon!
writelivelove chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
I love this. I always was hoping for a mother duaghter relationship between Elisabeth and Skye. And let me say you got it perfectly! Both personalities where spot on. Every one made me smile or tear up. Simply amazing!
LadyStrider17 chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Another great chapter. If only Jim came in a few minutes later! I love the dynamic between Skye and Elizabeth. :)