Reviews for don't call me Rae
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
love this story
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I'll admit, this was pretty well done. My first try at BBRae is not up here because it was, well, let's just say that it wasn't very good. .'

Just some things to watch out for (which is only three, which is a lot better than most people when trying to write BBRae)

1) Raven was a little OOC, but it was much better than most people's Ravens. You will find them having Raven cry a lot, laugh a lot, hug a lot, cuss a LOT, or act way too Emo.

2) Raven's hair is the same color as her hair, but for a long time I didn't even know what color of hair she had. I still don't even know the shade of my best friend's hair. lol

3) Since there were some curse words, I think the rating should be K or T (I don't know, since I'm pretty bad with ratings, still), since K is 5 and up, K is 9 and up, and T is 13 and up. Just a thought. :)

Though other than that you had them down to a T. (lol And they live in a "T") I love how BB made himself seem to cool, and how Robin was heard by Beast Boy, whom was a floor beneath him, when he screamed yes. XD Oh Robin and Beast Boy, how I love your silliness. ;P
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Robin: YES!

Cookie monsters1fan chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Thats cute. Hey id read a tofu meat war story
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Short, sweet, adorable AND cute, great shot!.

Now let's development was very good i like hoe Gar start telling why he thinks Raven has a crush on him, the kiss was my favorite part :p, and also he in a way says the he likes her too :D.

Though Raven was a little OOC, but i guess that's normal for her felings towars BeastBoy.

One thing: Raven DOES NOT read minds, she's an empath she feels what other people is feeling.

other than that the rest was amazing , great job!