Reviews for Lost
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
where is the next chapter? it's been nearly three years, and not a hiatus note to be seen! I would appreciate it if I got updated! I want to see what's happening with Danny, and I want to see what happens at the funeral too! please update, this story is very well written so far! I'd love to see more"
ProngsPotter22 chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
Please continue!
nycorrall chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Well, this strikes me as a sort of darker version of Danny Phantom and I'm not sure if that's what you're aiming for but, honestly, I really like it.
A Perplexing Puzzle chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Ha ha, now I get to review your fic!

I'm really enjoying this story so far. I think you've done well at making things slightly more realistic-for instance, I liked your explanation for how the ghost portal runs. Who knew the Fentona would be so sustainable? :). Danny's relationship and interactions with his friends were nice, too, and for some reason I really loved the reasoning behind Tucker's initial interest in the ghost portal, as well as his subsequent disinterest.

Since then, Danny's POV has been the most interesting to me. Everything else is necessary, of course (and the scene where maddie plays Danny's death over and over is really touching), but my favorite parts have been Danny coming to terms with being a ghost, his discovery that he could still turn human, and his fight with the ectopuses. What can I say? I'm a shameless Danny fan, so anything well-written with Danny in it is going to be my favorite part ;). That being said, the plot that's being developed in the human world is interesting, and I'm looking forward to watching how it plays out.
Kiomori chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
I thought the two parts of this chapter worked well together. It's showing what's going on on with both the Fentons and Vlad.

It's bad that they had to sell the house and portal, but I guess they had to do it. Maybe when the ghosts start attacking, they can access their stuff again.

And yeah, giving the GIW an official name was a good idea. Guys in White seems like more of a nickname for them or something.

Having Vlad suspect that Danny is in the GZ was a good touch. It will probably be hard for him to find Danny by this point though, especially if he can't start searching yet and Danny's already moving. If time moves differently in the zone, I wonder how long Danny will be stuck in there before he goes back to Amity...

I hope things pick up for you soon, and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Music179 chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Please update! :)
Kiomori chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Good luck with the job!

Anyway, it was nice to see Danny trying to figure things out and survive out there. And he really does have a long way to go if he wants to stand up to ghosts like Skulker whenever they eventually meet. Hopefully he can figure out his powers soon so he can at least beat the ectopi.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully Vlad (for once) can help out the Fentons!
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Nice! Update soon!
DBack47 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Oh I am LOVING This! The strange part was that I had a similar plot along these lines as well, but you wrote the concept better so HA HA, it's awesome. Your writing is excellent, great visualization and good syntax as well as appropriate diction. Realistic mind I say and totally immersive in your imagination. So Cool!

Please keep writing, and if you need help, your reviewers, I am sure, will be more than happy to pitch in.

Sincerely

DBack47.
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Sad... Update soon!
Kiomori chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
It was pretty sad to see the Fentons torn up like that. It's completely understandable though. I was definitely surprised when Jazz was taken away, but I can see that happening too. At least she is trying to help Sam and Tucker. They probably need to stick together some. And speaking of that, it was nice to have Valerie show up too.

Is Vlad living in Amity Park in this story? At least he might not be such an obsessive maniac without Danny being there. I guess we'll see about him!

Even if it seems like it will help now, if the GIW take the house, it will be trouble.

That ectoblast shot may have stopped them from looking for Danny, but at least they won't be flooded by ghosts now. I guess it's a win-lose situation there.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Danny's up to in the next chapter!
Valid User Name chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
This is really good please continue!
Thunderrules chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Great chapter
SailorSea chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
hey great chapter I love hearing from Danny's pov. I can't wait for when, as time goes on, more of his ghostly abilities come in. Plz update soon
Fugitive of Gray chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
LOVE 3 Are there anymore words necessary? I'm lost in it! (heh heh...)

~FoG