Reviews for Apartment 702
yells chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
YELLS YOU UPDATED HOLY SHIIIITTTTTTTSSUUUUUUUUU. It was like what, midnight, so I thought "ah what the hell, I wanna re-read smilk's smut." Then I find out you've recently updated two fics. Never mind that I was somewhat disgruntled that it wasn't Awe of She, there was hella gr8 smut and I feel so iNSPIRED? uuuugh I just /worships you forever and throws flowers all over you and your writing. I particularly noticed that in like two years you were gone, the typical Rin you portrayed was rather the submissive to dominant angry pounding Len, and then it changed to perhaps dominant deductive Rin. I don't even mind because you're writing it lmao.
Isabella Chase chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
You updated! You updated! I were just wandering when I saw this fic had had chapter 3 and I was like O_O can't even express my feelings! You're back! I'm so happy right now T_T And this chapter is so good, I kind of like that hatexsex relationship too, but i find it very rare in lenxrin fanfiction. Anyway, I really enjoy this chapter v would you please continued your other fics? Especially awe of she :3 that fic is nice too 3
aha chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
ahsvgshqbwvshbshwjb;hhb7;2&*! you are alive!? I thought some family business/school have make you discontinued all of your fantastic fic! but still I am as your royal (annon) reader is demand you to update! at least once a week! sjwjhshwiwki .
make Rinny become cute (m-rated way)
nonono chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
is this discontonue?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
NO IT MUST BE RIN. AND IF YOU DO MAKE IT MIKU THEN DO CHANGE IT TO HORROR BECAUSE I WILL GO BLIND.
JustSpirky chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Omg! This is good! Please update soon!
yuwari-chan chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
OMG. I frigin love your ideas! Catorizing this story as a len x miku story. And one more thing, the genre would have to be horror anx tragedy. You frigin made my day with that XD maybe I could try doing that.

And I would end the story with this:
A/N: Trolololol lololol lololol
BwahahahahahahHa
ACCOUNTHASDIED chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
*NOSEBLEED* GOOOOOOOOOOOD THAT IS FANTASTIC! *Cough* Erm *Cough* sorry I just lost control since this has to be the BEST story I have EVER read since It fits my type of interest! I-GOD-JUST-GAWK! I'm speechless I seriously am just speechless...I love this...PLEASE UPDATE! I did see a couple of grammar mistakes but not a lot which was good, Yeah so please update!

LOVE WITH ALL HER 1/2 HEART
XxpandalovexX
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
You updated! I can't belive it! I found tais fanfic about a five weeks ago and thought that since the fanfic wasn't exactly new there wasn't and hope for a update!but you upadated! I'm so happy! Update soon, please.
KFG24 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
THIS UPDATED. : D
Soooooooo fucking happy.

What'll you do now, Len? It turns out your new neighbor is the twin sister you tried to get away from. And she thinks of you the way you think of her...
This'll either turn into Kagaminecesty smut or Len's gonna run away to freak the fuck out in peace. Possibly with Rin chasing after him once she's decent.
Either one's good.
A surprise third option would be fine too though.
CitrusloverCV02 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
YEAH! KAGAMINE FOREVER! Sorry, but Miku/Len is just terrible.

It's been a while since you last updated? I like this chapter, but I think Kaito is just a bit to silly. Maybe 'cause my sister's been playing all these weird Vocaloid songs. Idk. Anyway, no more complaints, so update soon!
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Awesome! You finally updated I can't wait to see the next
JACF chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Hahaha i luv KaiMei too!

You didnt update this fic in a while and i thought you gave up on it...good to see u havent

Continue
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
I will,like, NEVER get tired of your stories. THEY ARE SO GOOD. I love all the storylines you create with Rin and Len! xD it's so amazing andbit makes me want to read it over and over again! I just wish you could create a whole storyline you could finish..BUT STILL, whatever you post I savor it and how good it is :3 :DDD good job and keep up the work :3
AliasStars chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Oh, fudge! XD that is quite a development lol. I need to mull this over.
...*mulling*...
All right- after much consideration, I have established that I rather like this new development. Now what? Now what? If you take as long as you did this time, measures will have to be taken.
*waves knife*
(XD) sorry. If you're busy and stuff then don't let this come in the way. :P your life is always most important! But even still, I shall (im)patiently wait for an update.