Reviews for Yes, Prime Minister
I was wondering if this is fic is on hiatus or discontinued?
Anonymous chapter 10 . 4/10
I have to cough to cover up my laughter while reading this, or else my family looks at me funny... Please continue this story!
Although, I could make a suggestion. I've seen a lot of Severus's wit in this story, but not too much of his sarcasm. That's all
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
I was just wondering if this story is dead?
Leytra Incorporated chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Is this dead?
darkdranzer chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
Interesting plot so far i do hope you‘re going to continue this eventually
Ladybug Jess chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
This is entertaining I hope you update soon.
notwritten chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Enjoyable reading. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Very winsome. Keep smiling. :-)
MorganBanner chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Yes! Another chapter! I was very excited to see this in my inbox, and I read it the first chance I got. Fortunately I still remember quite a bit of the story...although now you've reminded me that I need to update my own fanfic. Whoops.

Now the plot thickens with the possible return of Rose. Makes me wonder just what the voices in her head are...and how they're related to events in the Doctor/Donna/Snape's world...

Although...how does Rose know about the Master? He didn't return until Martha's time, after Rose was trapped in the parallel universe.
Doctor-Strider-Time chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Oh man, I read the first one (amazing story BTW, just love it X3), and this is a great follow up. You're doing a seriously fantastic job with both of them. I'm loving this to pieces! c:
Oh yeah, and I love all the Blackadder and such references you're throwing in there, Rowan Atkinson is a serious comedy genius, he is.
Please, please, please update this fabulous story as soon as you possibly can! You left it off at a serious cliffhanger and I can't wait to find out how this one turns out. X3
Muse Scroll chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Things just keep going downhill.

And, uh, spinning out of control.
Arioneway chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Woah! Snape firing a gun in a car chase? I wanna see that! Groovy!
Arioneway chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Fictional Character Theme eh? Wow! So cool!
Arioneway chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Holy SmOKES! Severus Snape for a Prime Minister? Any day at all, any day...
notwritten chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
I Like it. Keep smiling. :-)