Reviews for The Last Boy Scout
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
"You have no idea", he thought, clasping the survival kit he'd found in his backpack.

Holy water, salt, silver knife.

He relaxed.

Thanks, bro.- So I went from laughter to turning into a warm and fuzzy puddle of goo. :D
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I cannot begin to tell you how much I totally adore this. Its spot on. Favorite, favorite, favorite.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Dean is awesome, and very smart to think ahead. I also love picture of Sam as a boyscout. Nice work. _ Write on!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Love it - Sam's striking out for that normal life, while even at a distance Dean's protecting his brother.

thanks!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Weechesters! Yay!

Poor Sammy. He wants so badly to be normal.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
heehee, yes, ghost stories round the campfire have a totally different meanting to a Winchester!

I love how you've captured poor little Sammy's realisation that he doesn't fit in, just reinforcing his belief that he is a freak.

Great job, Kate, thank you x
Tifaching chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Fantastic. Sam wants normal, but he knows what's out there. Out of place is the Winchester normal, poor baby.

Nice use of the word!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Aw, Sammy. An achy feeling of separation between the civilian campfire shenanigans and Sam's unbringing - something that can't be ignored. But I like how you gave it a positive spin at the end, bringing it back to family, and Dean.

Hope your Christmas and New Year went well, honeybun!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Maybe Sam should have told the stories? Lovely touch, Dean watching out for wee Sammy even when he's not there.

Chick x
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Dean would definitely send supplies for Sammy to ward off any real supernatural entities tale-telling boy scouts called up by accident.
Swellison chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow, great young!Sam point of view, here. Love Sam's dual take on the event, longing for and enjoying the normal camp-out amd ghost story, but relieved that Dean provided him with protection for the real thing, at the same time.
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh - very nicely done sweetie, great story!

Happy New Year

Love

Viv

x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Happy Happy New Year hunny!

Loved that, Dean is such a cool cool brother!

bev xx