Reviews for Bribe
h50rookie chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
LMAO. That was too funny!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
LOL! Good one! )) I really enjoyed this. Thanks so much for writing and sharing!

~Shani :)
Veuve Noir chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Good job Danny. It was really too funny especially the end so there I could not stop laughing to the point that I cried, I was completely dead with laughter. And Steve is really silly to think that Danny would not swing it was completely wrong. If ever there are other chapters in this story, warns me. Let me know about other stories you're writing.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
nice one
doobydoodah chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I liked this. The letter at the end from Danny was very believable and funny, too. I liked how Kono bribed Steve, because I could imagine him wanting to be fair, but also not minding being a bit mean to Danny to stay on Kono's good side. A couple of things irked me though. At the beginning, Kono said that Danny stopped her from taking down a guy because she was a rookie, but then Steve asks her again why he would stop her, and she says it's because he was too big for her. That makes no sense, because although it could be both, why would Steve ask her again? Also, the part where you just threw in Kono saying they were sleeping together was just awkward and didn't fit in right. It would have been fine without that. Otherwise, really good.
Nic chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I like the story.

Is cute. The end is so funny.
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hilarious!
sky chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
happy new year to you too.. i loved your stroy was funny and amazing :D i love this two together
Sidalee chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love it. Funny and hot. Jealous Steve is always fun and I liked Danny's response.
bushy4 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That was awesome! Very original and cute! Loved it!
rosered33 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was a very funny story.
TvFanatic97 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Aw, I always love you Steve/Kono stories and this honestly made me grin like an idiot and giggle too...it was very fluffy and sweet as well as hot! Great start to 2012 thank you!
Mariedan chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great New Years treat, love your stories on Steve and Kono, so wish the show writers can see how much fun them can work with these two as you have. Thanks again!
Tiana-P chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Haha, I LOVED it! I can't believe how awesome you are to write something for me *blush* But everything about this was great, esp the jealousy convo [heheheee] and that ending! Oh Steve, he should have known better than to tell Danny. Brilliant D
badhairdays chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
"Stop selling me out to get sex favors from your girlfriend. Danny." LMAO. And you know that is totally something Danny would do.

And you used the Steve sleeping naked thing! Haha, that was awesome :)