Reviews for Flyaway With Me
cares113 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Please update soon. It's getting really good
whitegurl2013 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I love it and cant wait for more!
Scarlett72 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I'm not sure I totally understand the "arrangement" they are making but I do know I can't wait for more! I love that Edward is so accepting of Bella being pregnant. Good man. While they are busy making this cockamamie agreement I think his family sees clearly that they are in much deeper than they know. I can't wait to see which of them truly realizes first what they feel for the other. So much fun! Thanks :)
mialuvtwilight chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I'm intrigued, can't wait for more!
sherylb chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
More please!
JayNahNah chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
This story has captured me. It's similiar yet different. There are stories out there where an "arrangement" between Edward & Bella exist but it pure business. I love that it will be a "real" marriage with benefits as an option, etc. I'm excited to see what Bella's terms are and what the contract will look like. You're gonna be able to have so much fun with that! Can't wait!

I know Jacob hurt Bella. Does he want nothing to do with the baby or does he think it's not his? In today's age, regardless if you want to be a part of a child's life, you'd still be responsible! Is Edward going to assume paternity? I'm guessing if they get married, it is assumed he is the father. Bella should forget Jacob and let Edward show her what a real man is. Btw - what's the age of these guys?

Vanessa...hmmm...that's Jacobs girlfriend, isn't it? What's going to happen when they all put two & two together?

Really excited to read more!
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Great chapter. Loved the Bella and Edward. Cant wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Babette12 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I went back and reread the first chapter to remember what was going on, and fell in love with the idea of this story all over again. Actually, it's prompting another story in my brain! Thanks a lot hon, that's all I need, another plot bunny (mine would be set in colonial times, and be completely different, I promise! You just sparked it).

I get the feeling Edward is really falling for Bella, and this is his only way to get a handle on his emotions. Unfortunately it's setting them both up for conflict (always good for a story, not so good for people, LOL!).

What will his parents do when they find out she's pregnant and the baby isn't his? Jacob is Native American and HUGE. This child won't look a thing like Edward. Not that it should matter, he's taking responsibility and plans on being the father (I hope!), but people will talk. Is he prepared to deal with this as well?

Thank you for making Vanessa so likeable. She seems really great. What a shock it will be for poor Bella when she realizes she's just befreinded Jacob's new girlfriend.

Thanks for the update!
DBrandonCullen chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Great chapter.
LEONGIRL chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Please dont take too long! More!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Please continue!
Annie Larsson chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Amazing chapter! :)
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Ahhhh! U need to continue! Please! I'm hooked on it already and it's only the first chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please upload soon!
Crazybee3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was great. :)

I have a feeling that I won't totally love this arrangement but I'm sure the arrangement will change at some point...

I'm excited for more!

Thank you!
Jordie Easton chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This story is beyond fantastic! Please continue and let us find out what his "arrangement" will be. Thank you!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »