Reviews for Flyaway With Me
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
i really liked these last couple of chapters. cant wait to find out who edward was trying to avoid, and if it was aro which is what i suspect, then i cant wait to find out why.
Lyssa03 chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I absolutely love this story. Great chapter. Keep up the amazing work and hopefully you update soon, because I'd love to read the next chapter.
Scarlett72 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
What a nice surprise to see this new chapter. It had been quite awhile so I re-read the whole thing. I am still in love with your story and can't wait to read more. Do you have a posting schedule? Please let us know if you do. Either way, I will be here! Was the woman that sat down with Bella outside Edward's ex? I have a feeling...
BellazB chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Getting very interesting! Can't wait to read more! Update soon!
jennayg123 chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Definitely lots of room for things to get better for them, but it seems they're on the right track. Can't wait for more!
QB64 chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
I am really glad to see your back. I reread your story and enjoy just as much as the first time. I hope that Tanya doesn't become a problem in their marriage. If only Edward would open up to Bella and let her in. Please update soon.
magilin19 chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Really enjoy this story! Hope you keep up the great work!
NextChapter chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
I was so happy to see a new chapter up for this story. I love your Bella and Edward. I imagine that the dark-haired beauty is Edward former lover-with Aro's actions at the end I would surmise that perhaps she is/was Aro's wife. I would suspect that there is mucho bad blood between the two of them and perhaps Aro would like to hurt Edward through Bella.. Hmmm, upon thinking perhaps that beauty was his daughter, but we shall see. Great story, please continue.
debslmac chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
loving this
jerseyhalliwell chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Lovely story :)
Annie Larsson chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Awesome chapter as always! :)
LiLi82 chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
love it
Wine and Cheesy chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
So good. Really interested to see where this goes.
Maplestyle chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Thanks so much for this chapter. Wonder what Aro was going to say. Can't wait for more!
Vampiress128 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
This chapter made me cry, I can't believe Edward would do that to Bella. Please update soon pretty Please
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »