Reviews for Belonging
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
There is so much wrong with this he wouldnt just not tell someone there limits no true bdsm starts that way without healthy do's and don'ts
Kori no Koibito chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
... WOW. I've read something like this before but... WOW. Though I expected Mile to calculate the actual sum in his head for the whole year. But he didn't.
SnakeClaw666 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Great Story.
What are the rods in the story?
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Nice!
purplehaz97 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Wow, I can honestly say I haven't read THAT before. Again, wow:)
meghan savage chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This should continue.
psyfilover chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Wow, that was so fucking hot. I loved Dom Harvey! I'm sooo hoping that you've written more!
deelove1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
WOW!
dr3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh, freaking, hot & sexy. Delicious. Mike loved being owned by Harvey... and Harvey is just what Mike needs.
HeartofaGoddess2009 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was really really good. I love it
acid-red-owl chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That was amazing. Perfect in all but one way: if he really was to charge 25$ an hour for a whole year he would earn $219,145.25 but I'm just nit-picky like that. I would love to read more for this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That was fantastic! God I was watching it on TV last night and all I could think of afterwards was finding a fic with Harvey fucking Mike, showing him just who he belonged to. Great smut scene, I've only ever read the rods used in one other fic and that was a Naruto BDSM classic. Just a quick note though, Mike shouldn't have any school loans. He went to school on scholarship, then lost that scholarship when he cheated for Trevor. Jessica also confirmed that he didn't go to any other undergraduate school in the episode "She Knows." Great story anyways though!
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
You so should make this more than a one shot it would be a awsome story.
gossipgirl019 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Awesome! I luv suits and even though i've always imagined donna with harvey i luved this story !
ladykale1985 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012