Reviews for The Boy With Black Hair And Amber Eyes
yuck chapter 3 . 3/6
I know the feeling vvv
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 3 . 1/29
Jesus... I can't imagine trying to read 31 more chapters filled with this annoying as hell Ichigo and Rukia. Did you intentionally make them insufferable?
rsdf chapter 32 . 12/9/2015
this is story isnt humor. more like romance/drama/angst. gotta say that chapters 25-27 was a bit of a shock for me, but overall great story
jongur chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
holyshiit, annoyed me soo much that ichigo followed rukia to SS when he said he absolutely didnt want to go there? i mean, wtf, did she somehow "trick" him?
sir jm chapter 34 . 7/26/2015
I love this story so mocha please keep up the good work
SunBinamra chapter 34 . 6/30/2015
This story pulled me right in and didn't let me go. I'll admit, there were times where I felt the characters were OOC but overall wonderful job! Hiro is the best. :)
Black Bankai chapter 34 . 6/5/2015
This is awesome! Please update soon!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 34 . 3/18/2015
dayday99990 chapter 34 . 12/20/2014
This story changed my way of thinking I thought Ichigo was good with orihime and rukia was good with renji but after reading this I can't imagine that anymore
Guest chapter 27 . 8/12/2014
Damn chapter haha :))
raindr0p33 chapter 34 . 6/5/2014
What I wonderful story, I love how cheeky ichigo is! Thanks for sharing your work!
raindr0p33 chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
The sweetest chapter! The reunion was perfect, finally after so many chapters of angst :)
hmm01meh chapter 34 . 7/29/2013
I have to say that this was a very good story which kept my attention from start to finish. I really enjoyed reading your work
greenking13 chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
I saw the note so... MAKE A SEQUEL.

If you already have. I'll find it here soon. If not, Please inform me of when you will be.

Being somewhat bossy,

gpetersen459 chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
You have an amazing way with words. I can't begin to describe the way your words are can sway the heart (sorry if I sound like a idiot right now, I'm a sucker for romance).