Reviews for The Boy With Black Hair And Amber Eyes
Saij Spellhart chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
I'm having trouble with the timeline in my head. How much time has passed since the party where they got drunk and him returning to soul society now? And how old is Hiro.

I mean i'm guessing it's Rukia and Ichigo's kid, but I thought it had been less than a year since they got drunk together, which is when i'm supposing they slept together.

I feel dumb.
Saij Spellhart chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
You mentioned Ichigo imagining a hollow with boots. The menos grande wear boots. And he fought one in the first season. So he'd be very familiar with boot-wearing hollows.

I was bored and wanted to read something. Then i remembered i hadn't read this yet. Figured I'd give it a shot. It's one hundred percent different from TNTLY. Like so vastly different. I can see the sheer contrast in writing level. But then this is a much older story.
yuck chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
I know the feeling vvv
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Jesus... I can't imagine trying to read 31 more chapters filled with this annoying as hell Ichigo and Rukia. Did you intentionally make them insufferable?
rsdf chapter 32 . 12/9/2015
this is story isnt humor. more like romance/drama/angst. gotta say that chapters 25-27 was a bit of a shock for me, but overall great story
jongur chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
holyshiit, annoyed me soo much that ichigo followed rukia to SS when he said he absolutely didnt want to go there? i mean, wtf, did she somehow "trick" him?
sir jm chapter 34 . 7/26/2015
I love this story so mocha please keep up the good work
SunBinamra chapter 34 . 6/30/2015
This story pulled me right in and didn't let me go. I'll admit, there were times where I felt the characters were OOC but overall wonderful job! Hiro is the best. :)
Black Bankai chapter 34 . 6/5/2015
This is awesome! Please update soon!
tanithlipsky chapter 34 . 3/18/2015
cool.
dayday99990 chapter 34 . 12/20/2014
This story changed my way of thinking I thought Ichigo was good with orihime and rukia was good with renji but after reading this I can't imagine that anymore
Guest chapter 27 . 8/12/2014
Damn chapter haha :))
raindr0p33 chapter 34 . 6/5/2014
What I wonderful story, I love how cheeky ichigo is! Thanks for sharing your work!
raindr0p33 chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
The sweetest chapter! The reunion was perfect, finally after so many chapters of angst :)
hmm01meh chapter 34 . 7/29/2013
I have to say that this was a very good story which kept my attention from start to finish. I really enjoyed reading your work