Reviews for Elves on Shelves
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/13
So cute, that they both liked each other for three years and neither had the courage to ask the other out. Absolutely adorable one-shot. I freaking LOVED this one! Thank you!
debslmac chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
oohhhhh that was so very yummy! love that they secretly wanted each other for the same amount of time!lol! thoroughly enjoyed that..especially the way edward made mike jealous but most of all the nice little lemon!lol.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Great story but I'll never be able to look at an elf on the shelf the same way again. Thanks for sharing your work and participating in the countdown.
annaharding chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awwww - this was cute! Thanx for sharing!

(BTW, does Hallmark really have this Elf on a Shelf, and the moving him idea?)
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
GREAT little story my friend! It was sooo cute! I loved it!
momma2fan chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
So I reviewed this while is was on the countdown, but I wanted to make sure you know...I love this.

1)I work at the Hallmark in my mall.

2)I have an elf, although it is more for my kids.

I suggested your contest to my boss and we may try it next year. Thanks for writing.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Too cute, think you may do chapter two or continue this later on? You kinda left it opened, great little one shot though.
ManderBetis chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
So cute and sweet and I'll never look at my Elf on the Shelve in the same way again :)
princessnerra chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Nice! :)
SparkleSwan chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Adorable! I have to say that we have two elves as of this year. I put the one away where I would find Jim at Thanksgiving and then couldn't (figures). So I bought #2 and go the skirt for it in case I found #1. I did and I'll just say that one evening after a few drinks, hubs and I had some ahem, fun with them. Because of the way they are shaped, needeless to say, there were some pretty rude things those elves were doing that night! LOL.

Hope you had a great holiday and have a wonderful new year!

K.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh, this was very, VERY cute! I loved it! It actually made me wish I had one of those stinkin' elves! :D Of course, if I could get a sweet Edward like this one with it, I'd run out and buy one! :D Or ten... :D

Loved this! You did awesome! :)