Reviews for Bad Ideas and Better Company
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
WE NEED THEIR INTERACTION TO BE CANON FOR HEAVEN SAKE!

THIS IS SO NICE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Your fault. That sucks for you. Good story.
Thatoneblackchick chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Aaaaa love.-_-
No-One-Important666 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
that was so f***ing funny that i couldnt breath for a while there! and im still laughing now!XD
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
So f-ing adorable. Misaki meeting Shinobu was a great idea. They are in practically the same situation, and so when they met, they just kinda... clicked. The meeting was hilarious, needless to say. And the ending... It would have been nice to see something from Shinobu's side but I love this fic nevertheless.
LadyV11 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That was so cute. XD I loved it!
Has Left Site chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This made me giggle a lot! XD
Fantasydotcom82 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Very interesting start.

I like the friendship forming here. Would love to read more!

Fantasy
Butterfree chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh man, now that you mention it, Shinobu and Misaki would be really good friends if they ever met XD

I swear I burst out laughing several times in the story, so thanks a lot for the read! ~ CupidKirby
ohmyotps chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I am So looking forward to more of this story. Very funny, but true. It's nice to have a confidante.
Chiharu Moka chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
OMG! This story is so good! The story telling and the dialogue is like an american sitcom, like How I Met Your Mother or Friends... i love it! Please make more of this... wkkwkwk
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh, bwahahahahahahah! I am laughing SOOOOOOOOOO freaking hard right now! Loved that!
Miss Mysty chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Well when you put it that way, Shinobu and Misaki sure have a lot in common, don't they XD I loved this fic from beginning to end, but I think my favorite part was when Shinobu was telling Misaki that the book was useless and all Misaki really can say is, "Oh. I don't have breasts." Poor kid.
Gurhur chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
AHAHAHAHA. I love it. Shinobu and Misaki would make a great team. XD (Team, though, not pairing!)
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 1/1/2012