Reviews for Bella the Nightstalker
NomNomNom529 chapter 34 . 10/11/2012
Great fan fiction! Thanks for the good read!
sportytc chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
loving the reveal of bella surviving, please update soon
Antara93 chapter 27 . 7/12/2012
cool ff i hope bella really isnt dead plzz cont soon
furface294 chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
like this start, AND the authors note, yes at last someone who thinks as i do, lol , of course he knew it was her baby and your reasoning was accurate. Going to follow this story
sportytc chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
please update soon and complete this as well. good work and lovin the story
Naomitrekkie chapter 16 . 4/20/2012
It's good to be back reading fanfiction! So much has happened since I've last read! Craziness! It's fabulous though! LOVE all the Facebook references-if wizards had Facebook, they'd likely make the same mistake as Charlie, lawlz...Glad to see Alice and Bella have been reunited, even if they are fighting (which is totally to be expected-i'm surprised Bella didn't tear her to bits, what with her vengeance and all). I'm uber excited to see what else happens! And Jake as Percy's wife...lawlz...finally someone understands that Polyjuice can be used across genders. :D

Keep up the great work! :D
Shadowed Light chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
Wow! Bella is either emo and depressed, or in this case, cold and calace. I've never liked her in the books, and I still don't like her now. Hmm. she is rather out of character though. You'd think that she'd commit suicide after Edward died. After all, in the book she said as much: that she couldn't live without him or some such thing. Ah well.
FeatheredKids chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
For some reason I just love to torture myself by reading Edward's death. Which in other words means I bawled my eyes out. But good story anyways.
Cat chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
LOVE IT!
HappyHufflepuff's friend chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
Still loving the story. I enjoyed seeing Mrs. Newton and getting to hear her opinion of Mike's job. Very funny. Keep up the good work.
Naomitrekkie chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Ooooh, magical politics! I'm liking the development of the plot! And Hermione was mentioned, yeah! And off to DC! I imagine the traffic will be mentioned in some way-probably in some, it's impossible, even for a vampire, to drive uber-fast in the DC area, manner. Excited for more!
Naomitrekkie chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Lavender and Alice would totally get along! I wonder what the bars mean...her suspense-timed visions seem like they may come in handy. Curious...*strokes chin*

jUst want to say, all Alice and Lavender need is a ghost and they could have their own Being Human spin off... maybe even be it's inspiration...and oh Alice, I'm sorry the Wizard Government is biased, but you know that shopping always makes you feel better, until later, that is...maybe she needs a DCA, Shopoholics Anonymous, and grief therapist meeting/session all rolled into one?

Excited for more!
Naomitrekkie chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Clue Night...oh, how hilarious! And Bella screaming with mood swings. Good to see she's still under there (though more bad-ass-y too). Very punny chapter title. I tip my hat at it's double meaning. Lawlz, great chapter. :D
HappyHufflepuff's friend chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
EPIC! I was a bit nervous at first when I was told by Hufflepuff that it wasn't an Alice chapter, but this is way better. I thourohgly enjoyed seeing Bella screaming at Charlie. Great job!
Naomitrekkie chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Bella with personality! YEAH! Loving this! SOOOOO much! Oh, this is getting so fab! Interesting that Bella's ability can block (what I assume is) the Crucio Curse. So pumped for more! This is brills, and I'm eating it up!