Reviews for Mission to the Unknown
wind dancer1981 chapter 4 . 3/9
please start updating again its been three years already .
LoveMuffins chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
i'm sorry to say this but i hate your boyfriiend because of him you haven't updated in 1 almost 2 years i'll be okay with it if you don't update in a few months or so but really a year come on now we both know that just aint right i hope you update soon
muffins chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
woman(atleast i'm pretty sure you're a girl)you should dump the dude because you really like what you do and he doesn't like the fact that you are doing something that you really like so unlesse he learns to let you do what you like he doesn't deserve you and this is really good on of the best i have read so far so hurry up and update
Guessing chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I recon Nicoli of the north for the Q in chap 2
Shouta Izukai chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I hope you update soon, and that you and your boyfriend make up and whatnot. :)
WeskerKing1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
…Kuran, really, Kuran. I think you just caused me to fan-girl squeal.
SW chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
You cracked a...wall? Is the wall weak or are you strong?

Well...looking forward to your next update then!

Hope you do not stop spending time on fanfiction just cause of you boyfriend.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
this is really good so far! wonder what'll happen next... please update soon!
Civilis chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Its okay! :) take your time :) looking forward to next chapter!
Rainbowlalaland chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Your boyfriend sounds like a jerk for that, no offence... I hope you two will be able to work it out (I.e. he gets over the fact that you enjoy fanfiction more than him xP) Haha anyway... Your story is pretty good. I like the characterization... But who was the black haired girl in chapter 3(?) and is it a yaoi kinda... Narutos and sasukes relationship anyway?

Haha it's really cute... I liked how Sasuke went out of his way to protect Naruto xD

I look forward to the next chapter

Rainbowlalaland out~
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
POOR WALL!
Vampirecat1191 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
... Sasunaru! Love it~ But can you maybe... make your chapter's longer? I love what you have so far, but I REALLY want you do choose to except my request, I shall review EVERY chapter~

Can't wait for more!
xXgermaneXx chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
That was awesome :) can't wait to see more
ShamelessGirl1 chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
really good so far, i wanna know who has the girly scream ! and why they would be screaming...XD please don't make it harry or sasuke or naruto...anyone else is fine...please update soon !
Ranger Mitsuki chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
Why do I have the feeling the girly scream came from Ron? Well, I like it so far, i kinda wish you put a little more of Naruto's serious side in, but it's good. I look forward to seeing how you continue this.